Be careful with Accounts beeing Recovered of TutIslander

riseofrage

@TutIslander got recently banned - he scammed a few customers (see dispute archive) aswell as his worker @Erupt

If you bought any accounts of these scammers, be aware that they might recover them.

I am too nice tbh - I checked his feedback to see who bought accounts of him - will link you all here:

@Divergent07 @youngthugga
@mrjohnjones @Baklazanas
@aliraj @Pitt
@3ezi @ozeki6
@Magma @piscenian
@florti1 @zachfreshh1
@Biggmoney @Protoprize
@Eldrism @ownagge
@vendicci @T4TT03D
@1011 @Only Nature
@Moolah @Y0m0
@Henrimaster9 @border22
@hreyvirtue @Searchy
@Ates @nightcl4w
@Skrizzly @Asalon
@miquel1

If you appreciate my post - hit the LIKE button.

You're welcome. 
Never scam - it's not worth it. You will regret it longterm. 

RiseOfRage

Edited by riseofrage
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, riseofrage said:

@TutIslander got recently banned - he scammed a few customers (see dispute archive) aswell as his worker @Erupt

If you bought any accounts of these scammers, be aware that they might recover them.

I am too nice tbh - I checked his feedback to see who bought accounts of him - will link you all here:

@Divergent07 @youngthugga
@mrjohnjones @Baklazanas
@aliraj @Pitt
@3ezi @ozeki6
@Magma @piscenian
@florti1 @zachfreshh1
@Biggmoney @Protoprize
@Eldrism @ownagge
@vendicci @T4TT03D
@1011 @Only Nature
@Moolah @Y0m0
@Henrimaster9 @border22
@hreyvirtue @Searchy
@Ates @nightcl4w
@Skrizzly @Asalon
@miquel1

If you appreciate my post - leave a LIKE.

You're welcome. 
Never scam - it's not worth it. You will regret it longterm. 

RiseOfRage

Appreciate you letting us all know, thank you for this and will cease to trade with this guy from now.

Thank you again

What the problem is and going by his words, he was "tired" of the community and how they treat him.

I don't personally think that justifies it and let's hope his child doesn't get the same.

21 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

What the problem is and going by his words, he was "tired" of the community and how they treat him.

I don't personally think that justifies it and let's hope his child doesn't get the same.

He was super rude with me when I got in contact with him to speak about his "worker" conditions. 

When I said I wouldn't want to pay 100m 07 as a deposit and asked if there is another way he responded to me a bit later with "Ok 75m is fine too". 
That response was already very weird - someone who does have a professional service /business sticks to his rules tbh.
He started getting mad at me and I would waste his time etc. got me mad with his behaviour.

If a customer treats you like shit, don't do orders for them / quit the job - edit your TOS. 

That's a really weak excuse. 

22 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

He was super rude with me when I got in contact with him to speak about his "worker" conditions. 

When I said I wouldn't want to pay 100m 07 as a deposit and asked if there is another way he responded to me a bit later with "Ok 75m is fine too". 
That response was already very weird - someone who does have a professional service /business sticks to his rules tbh.
He started getting mad at me and I would waste his time etc. got me mad with his behaviour.

If a customer treats you like shit, don't do orders for them / quit the job - edit your TOS. 

That's a really weak excuse. 

Yup pretty much.

His excuses were pathetic, and so was @defil3d as well claiming apparently the scamming was all him.

3 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Assholes like this shouldn't be allowed to offer services or trades that can screw people over on this website. 

• Like 1