Banned permanently

Danielle

My level 63 main got banned permanently. I first received a 2 day ban ~3 weeks ago, and then I literally continued botting the day it was unbanned. From memory, I botted mining, then combat so I can utilize the Al-Kharid mining spot. I then botted fishing, cooking, mage (first with splash, and then another script which lets you splash non-automatic magic spells.) and then smithing. I botted crafting, woodcutting after that. Then I got membership via a bond, and immediately botted wintertodt all the way to 99 fm. Then I botted agility. After that, herbivore, some thieving, fletching, construction, runecrafting (via abyss)

I really thought they would have banned me much earlier, but I guess there are delays built in. Here are the scripts that I used with some frequency. I am not stating these scripts got me banned, but my affinity towards using stealth injection vs mirror injection likely did me in.

Wine of Zamorak (custom script I bought to grab zammy wines.)

Acerd's Gilded alter (got to 49 prayer then stopped)

Complete Orber (got like 1.5m worth of air orbs)

Excellent Smithing (up to 60 smithing)

Explv's Walker

Goldilocks

Khal Ogres

Macro Cutter

Logic Fisher Lite 

Perfect Agility

Perfect Runecrafter

sGlobalCurser

Stealth Quester

ZealMiner AIO.

Khal Wintertodt

My intention was to create a main that wasn't low level enough to be boring to skill. My intention was not to gold farm or anything like that. I'm not sure where I'll go from this point, from creating a new account to just suicide botting to see how long I can go.

Edited by Danielle

Not a bad run. Maybe this time make twins, start them both f2p and shoot for like 40/40/40. Then do most of the F2p quests and bond each account. Now continue to bot one of the accounts at like sand crabs till 60/60/60 and then upgrade ur gear. While that acc is being botted, quest ur 40/40/40 acc (d slayer mm, etc) and then u can start running that acc at crabs while the 60/60/60 starts to be quested by hand and kinda cool down. Then maybe at 70/70/70 splash and autoclick mage till like 80-85 then u can sell one of the accs after it cools down for a lil bit as a starter zulrah acc and use the gp to pay for a legit service  provider to have ur acc quested/trained more by hand and u should have a decent main ready to play by hand. and since u dont bot to farm u can continue to make bot accs to sell for extra gp to put on ur main so u dont have to buy gp for high end items

5 hours ago, daamurda said:

Not a bad run. Maybe this time make twins, start them both f2p and shoot for like 40/40/40. Then do most of the F2p quests and bond each account. Now continue to bot one of the accounts at like sand crabs till 60/60/60 and then upgrade ur gear. While that acc is being botted, quest ur 40/40/40 acc (d slayer mm, etc) and then u can start running that acc at crabs while the 60/60/60 starts to be quested by hand and kinda cool down. Then maybe at 70/70/70 splash and autoclick mage till like 80-85 then u can sell one of the accs after it cools down for a lil bit as a starter zulrah acc and use the gp to pay for a legit service  provider to have ur acc quested/trained more by hand and u should have a decent main ready to play by hand. and since u dont bot to farm u can continue to make bot accs to sell for extra gp to put on ur main so u dont have to buy gp for high end items

Literally this is how I get by hahah

• Like 1