Banned within 1 hour.

Barrage Gaming

Account was about 3 years old but low level, few quests done. Logged in occassionally but nothing serious. Was only CB lvl 32 when started.
Banned within 1 hour of using PerfectAIOFighter at a non-busy location. 

IP has not previously been banned for botting. 

I don't really care. It's botting. It happens. Just a heads up. 

24 minutes ago, Barrage Gaming said:

Account was about 3 years old but low level, few quests done. Logged in occassionally but nothing serious. Was only CB lvl 32 when started.
Banned within 1 hour of using PerfectAIOFighter at a non-busy location. 

IP has not previously been banned for botting. 

I don't really care. It's botting. It happens. Just a heads up. 

What were you killing? I've seemed to notice if you kill NPC's that are a lot lower level than you (chickens, goblins, dwarfs, ect) the ban hammer seems to come a lot sooner.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Iwin said:

What were you killing? I've seemed to notice if you kill NPC's that are a lot lower level than you (chickens, goblins, dwarfs, ect) the ban hammer seems to come a lot sooner.

Interesting theory. 

I was killing men for ranarr farming just to get some starter gold. Was also babysitting. 

25 minutes ago, reyesleo said:

where did you bot, did you use mirror mode?  that sucks man

giphy.gif

Was not using mirror, it was down at the time it seemed. Not loading like many complaints on the VIP forums. 

Im going to try an account now using ONLY mirror. Do you have any personal suggestions for updated anti-ban methods?

Yes i read the updated long anti-ban post. 

Once again, i know the risks of botting, but i also know some people made it to maxed accounts all botted. 

Im not super educated as far as IP/proxy etc and its effectiveness. It doesnt really make much sense to me for some reason. Maybe thats where ill try to work on next and see if my success rate is any higher. 

23 minutes ago, Barrage Gaming said:

I also need to find the best route to go now that my account has been banned on my IP and its most definitely flagged. 
Open to any and all suggestions any helpful member is willing to throw out there. Ill be doing some research, but any guidance is greatly appreciated.

I wouldnt worry about the IP thing too much, botted like 9 accs 1 to 99 FM and several others to 80~ hunter when i turned them into pking accs or sold them. Just make sure to do regular stuff after a bot session like crush a few quest, do some non-botted skilling like fletching, crafting, cooking or herb where its simple task that can be done in short burst at the g.e.

32 minutes ago, Barrage Gaming said:

Interesting theory. 

I was killing men for ranarr farming just to get some starter gold. Was also babysitting. 

Was not using mirror, it was down at the time it seemed. Not loading like many complaints on the VIP forums. 

Im going to try an account now using ONLY mirror. Do you have any personal suggestions for updated anti-ban methods?

Yes i read the updated long anti-ban post. 

Once again, i know the risks of botting, but i also know some people made it to maxed accounts all botted. 

Im not super educated as far as IP/proxy etc and its effectiveness. It doesnt really make much sense to me for some reason. Maybe thats where ill try to work on next and see if my success rate is any higher. 

ive had nearly maxed barrows pure and 1 def pure perm banned. that was on stealth. now i have botted 10m exp and going strong . id start and account again and use mirror more all the way man. sucks that you got banned

screenshot_18_02_2019-18_37_58.png

If you got banned today, I caught my first few bans in 4 weeks or so today.

I think Weath in back in office.

Also I'd highly doubt your IP is flagged after just 1 ban, I don't even think they really "IP flag" anyone. Have had the same ban rates whether I've had hundreds of a bans on an IP or it's a clean IP. Makes 0 difference.

51 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

If you got banned today, I caught my first few bans in 4 weeks or so today.

I think Weath in back in office.

Also I'd highly doubt your IP is flagged after just 1 ban, I don't even think they really "IP flag" anyone. Have had the same ban rates whether I've had hundreds of a bans on an IP or it's a clean IP. Makes 0 difference.

So you think im rather safe as to play on the same IP as before, just do it on mirror mode and use better scripts?

1 hour ago, Barrage Gaming said:

So you think im rather safe as to play on the same IP as before, just do it on mirror mode and use better scripts?

Well keep in mind there is always a risk with botting so you're never "safe" no matter what you do.

But IP flags do not exist in my opinion. I play my main account on the same IP I run my gold farm and I've had the main since like 2004. If IP flags existed, I'd assume any account on my IP would be banned - botting or not.

4 hours ago, reyesleo said:

ive had nearly maxed barrows pure and 1 def pure perm banned. that was on stealth. now i have botted 10m exp and going strong . id start and account again and use mirror more all the way man. sucks that you got banned

screenshot_18_02_2019-18_37_58.png

I’ve heard so many mixed reviews in mirror mode wether it was worth it or useless. I’m torn.