Advice to get 2 day squashed

boozer

any botter that's been around knows that after that 2 day, if caught again within  a year with the infraction your acc gets permed. Got a 2day last night and wanted to attempt to appeal but the scenario is as follows:

Registered email is different than original/login, I.P is different than creation(as well as address, same carrier though), No longer have access to original ip, still have original email. 2fa, registered email, all recent logs(~2months) have been on this ip with acc not being touched since march of last year. 

My question to community:
Advice on what to submit in my appeal, where I should do it from(as to not have same ip as I log into daily) and what do you think the chances of squash are

3 minutes ago, pawel44 said:

try to do what rschoutens said.

I no longer live in the apartment I created it at so that ip is unobtainable 

I plan on attempting to appeal in a week or two after I "logged in for first time in almost a year" to see I had an offense and my acc had been played on

Edited by boozer

46 minutes ago, boozer said:

I no longer live in the apartment I created it at so that ip is unobtainable 

I plan on attempting to appeal in a week or two after I "logged in for first time in almost a year" to see I had an offense and my acc had been played on

it is sad that fagex relies heavily on IP but there is nothing you can really do.