How do i avoid my account not to be locked after im done botting on vps?

cydrex

14 minutes ago, cydrex said:

I have russian vps so i can bot anytime i want and put bot anywhere, however i do not live in russia so how can i log in to account without getting it locked? i dont live far away from vps server location (maybe 500-1000 km).

You send Jagex a letter saying "Unban me plox".  works everytime

1 hour ago, Erupt said:

Leave the account to rest for a little before you log in, using a vpn isn't bannable so if anything just unlock the account.

yeah i used to bot on PIA vpn my own country ip but that ip was most likely on botwatch and got perm ban for combat training with paid script... normally i get 2 day ban first (botted L122 main before and my latest ban was 80 range 70 str 40 att f2p pure)

37 minutes ago, cydrex said:

yeah i used to bot on PIA vpn my own country ip but that ip was most likely on botwatch and got perm ban for combat training with paid script... normally i get 2 day ban first (botted L122 main before and my latest ban was 80 range 70 str 40 att f2p pure)

perm ban also depends how hard you were botting acc (time/xp spike) or if multiple accs logged in on that ip at the time. 

Theres a specific browser too you can use your proxy on to login to the website and unlock acc. allows more than just the http(s) proxies

Edited by boozer

17 minutes ago, boozer said:

perm ban also depends how hard you were botting acc (time/xp spike) or if multiple accs logged in on that ip at the time. 

Theres a specific browser too you can use your proxy on to login to the website and unlock acc. allows more than just the http(s) proxies

i pretty much made acc, moved gold to it, bought gear and started botting with breaks (was getting like 500k xp/day) without any other accounts logged in on same vps. i guess i should not bot so hard atleast with crashing option on because that just pisses people off leading to reports...

3 hours ago, cydrex said:

i pretty much made acc, moved gold to it, bought gear and started botting with breaks (was getting like 500k xp/day) without any other accounts logged in on same vps. i guess i should not bot so hard atleast with crashing option on because that just pisses people off leading to reports...

is it banned or locked. theres a big difference lol. locked is easy to fix