Looking for ban-prevention methods.

Ryan Egan

OF course i realize that botting can get you banned. However, i've been using premium scripts, at a maximum of 10-15 hours a week. Granted, i am using a Pest control/AOI fighter script (again, both premium scripts that run perfectly.)

I have so far had 3 accounts banned in less than 3 weeks. I know a lot of the people on these forums are farmers, however i am not, and bot for personal gain. Are there any particular recommendations that experienced users of OSBot can give me to prevent such frequent bans? Ive heard tons of rumors about reflection vs mirror launch, but no substantial evidence exists to prove or disprove otherwise.

AGAIN, i know a lot of you are gold farmers/playerauctions account sellers, dont tell me to "get used to it" like you all are accustomed to. These are accounts i care about, that i dont want to slave away on.

Just spend the 10 bucks on mirror mode and you will see the difference. Most of the people that shit on mirror mode are farmers that need low resource options like stealth. Mirror is definitely worth it (IMO) for personal accounts. I personally haven't been banned with mirror mode. I can't say the same for injection. 

You should never bot on an account that you don't want to lose, getting banned while botting isn't an if but a when. If you're that serious about doing pest control on an account you care about for whatever reason, either bot throwaway accounts for it and then whichever ones reach your pest control goal without being banned continue using, or pay someone to do it by hand.

(@ez11's suggestion is a legitimate way to go)

Edited by luciuspragg

2 hours ago, Ryan Egan said:

OF course i realize that botting can get you banned. However, i've been using premium scripts, at a maximum of 10-15 hours a week. Granted, i am using a Pest control/AOI fighter script (again, both premium scripts that run perfectly.)

I have so far had 3 accounts banned in less than 3 weeks. I know a lot of the people on these forums are farmers, however i am not, and bot for personal gain. Are there any particular recommendations that experienced users of OSBot can give me to prevent such frequent bans? Ive heard tons of rumors about reflection vs mirror launch, but no substantial evidence exists to prove or disprove otherwise.

AGAIN, i know a lot of you are gold farmers/playerauctions account sellers, dont tell me to "get used to it" like you all are accustomed to. These are accounts i care about, that i dont want to slave away on.

Are you using breaks? 

I've been back to botting now for the last few weeks, suicide botting at times as well. Just finished full void on 2 accounts, botted a lot of quests, etc. 

I randomize breaks, atleast 1 break every hour for atleast 10 minutes. I also do some things manually before I log off the bot for the night. 

In general try to stick away from high population areas when using scripts on accounts you care about. I also tend to not bot for more than 6-7 hours, and there are 8-12 hour periods where I leave them completely off. 

There's definitely ways to bot with less chance of getting caught. I noticed a pretty big difference between using the regular client mode and mirror mode. It makes sense that the regular client would be easier to detect. Mirror mode can still be detected but that depends on how well it's hidden from JaGex which obviously we don't have that information.. 

If you care about your account the best way to bot is to bot for 30-45 minutes at a time and bot different tasks as well as mix in your normal game play with the botting. This is the strongest method to lasting as long as possible. Anything more than an hour of botting you must treat it like any minute you have a chance of getting ban.