Looking for a scripter to gold farm with

irwtonrs1

If seriously interested, please read everything

For over 5 years now, I have been active in the osrs botting scene. I have either worked with, or had work done by at least a dozen scripters over these 5 years. I’ve been scammed, screwed over, had months of time wasted. I’ve had to literally start from scratch multiple times. I had one solid partnership for over a year, made some good money, but as to what usually happens, people give up, lose interest and motivation, stop putting in effort or just don’t have time. Unfortunately for me, I’ve always had a passion for gold farming. I’ve never once wanted to give up, I’ve always wanted to put in the extra work and dedication to making it big. The hardest thing I would say, in my opinion, over these past 5 years, was truly finding someone who shared the same vision as me. 

It’s not like I can’t take any blame either. There’s a lot of things I could have done differently, especially being more proactive when it came to ending dead partnerships or finding someone who wanted it as much as me. That is a mistake I am going to try to not make with this post.

I will straight up admit, profits from farming over the last 1-1.5 years have been abysmal. Having to jump around from working with a few different people, starting from scratch, not being able to get anything going because they didn’t have interest, motivation or time. I’m hoping to end that now with what will most likely be a final last attempt at making this work, at least for the time being. 

With that being said, this is what I am looking for: 

I want to work with a programmer who legitimately wants to make some big money from this game. I want someone who has the same vision as me, someone who isn’t going to give up. It is still 100% possible to be making serious amounts of money from this game. My end goal is for us to be pulling in 1B/day each. If you already think this is out of the realm of possibilities, do NOT bother messaging me. I do not want to work with anyone who thinks that this is not possible because it is. If I can actually find someone who wants this as much as me, I honestly think it can be done. I am not settling for anything else, so please do not contact me if your goal isn’t the same as mine. 

If I do find someone who wants to do this with me, we are going to do it right. In order to get a farm running, time is needed to do script work. Time is something that almost everyone I’ve worked with hasn’t had. Without time this isn’t going to work. 

If you are seriously interested in doing this, you will need at least:

- 6 hours minimum a day to script
- Very proficient in programming / decent osrs knowledge
- A somewhat empty schedule for the next 3-6 months (only if this works and we continue with it)

And that’s it. To save both of us time, if we agree to farm together, I want to give it 30 days from the day we officially start. 6 hours a day minimum for 30 days. If we don’t have some really decent progress by then, we can call it quits. I cannot stress to you how important time is. If you cannot put in the time at the start to getting stuff up and running, it is never going to work. This has been the biggest challenge I’ve faced in all my years of farming. If it takes a whole week to do script work that realistically can be done within 1 day, you are never even going to get off the ground.

I want to reiterate that I will NOT work with anyone who doesn’t have the time to do this. 

Your only job is going to be scripting. I will do everything else. Any and all manual work that is needed, managing the bots, creating new accounts, figuring out the details for methods, etc. I will share with you all the information I have on bot detection. I can’t go into detail here obviously but we will discuss everything privately if we end up working together.

It’s tough starting over with someone new. You have to again build up a relationship, build up trust. It’s a long shot, but if someone out there is like me and wants to seriously do this, we are going to be making a pretty penny. I guarantee you will not find anyone else more dedicated or loyal to doing this. I am not here to waste time or fool around, I am here to make really good money, hopefully with you. 

Anyone that is interested, PM me and we will go from there and discuss things in more detail. 

• Like 2

I'm new to bot scripting and lost my Job IRL due to the company I worked for going bankrupt, I know how to script basic Java and have started my bot scripting journey with the release of my first script Aerial Fishing. I'm down and free almost 12 hours a day to script (I script bots at the moment for 4 hours then my sa-mp server for 4 and then my unity 3d mobile game project for the remainder while botting RS).

I have basic knowledge in java, Quite experienced with C# seen as it's the main language I use for unity3d, some knowledge with MySQL, PHP, SQL and Pawno due to sa-mp. Hit me up if you think I'm good enough.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, YoooJosh said:

6 hours a day is quite a lot to commit to something that doesn't guarantee any profit initially. Have you tried learning to code scripts yourself?

If you're not willing to put in the work, you'll never succeed. I worked 40 hours a week minimum when I started my own business and got nothing in return but extra debts. Although it did pay off in the end, just pulling through. Many opportunities out there for the ones who look past the other 99.9%. There's a reason why only the 'lucky' few are able to make more money than the average person.

4 hours ago, rschoutens said:

If you're not willing to put in the work, you'll never succeed. I worked 40 hours a week minimum when I started my own business and got nothing in return but extra debts. Although it did pay off in the end, just pulling through. Many opportunities out there for the ones who look past the other 99.9%. There's a reason why only the 'lucky' few are able to make more money than the average person.

The difference here is working for yourself building something you want, and working for someone else.

Getting hired for a job with no guaranteed salary, or any guarantees at all, but with an extensive list of demands and requirements, high hours and no assured chance of success will not be attract anyone, the desperate.

Your best bet is to learn Java yourself, OP. With your advertised dedication that should be a piece of cake.