Just asked him hm deposit he charges

riseofrage

1 minute ago, TutIslander said:

The dispute is against my worker actually not myself, awkward.

I'm not a service provider or worker so I may be wrong but, a dispute against your worker is by extension a dispute against you as you're liable for their actions, hence why you take a deposit, right? Not to mention your workers represent your service and their actions reflect upon your service.

1 minute ago, Jackthedon said:

I'm not a service provider or worker so I may be wrong but, a dispute against your worker is by extension a dispute against you as you're liable for their actions, hence why you take a deposit, right? Not to mention your workers represent your service and their actions reflect upon your service.

Are you still talking

2 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

Image result for your right gif

1 minute ago, Jackthedon said:

Okay so

1. This is why people say you have a bad attitude.

2. That was a genuine comment for you to consider

I'm growing bored of you that's why you're getting answers like those, you've sat here and spoke nothing but utter crap where this doesn't even concern you. You're literally here looking for an arguement so I'll give you one

Just now, TutIslander said:

I'm growing bored of you that's why you're getting answers like those, you've sat here and spoke nothing but utter crap where this doesn't even concern you. You're literally here looking for an arguement so I'll give you one

What have I said that's untrue? I merely called you out for being hippocratic as you referred to the OP as a time waster when you've done similar things yourself.

In my last comment I even humbled myself by saying I may be wrong as I'm not closely involved with services. As someone who, as of recent, has appeared in multiple disputes it may be worth your time to actually consider what I said rather then acting like a delicate flower even though you maintain the bravado of "I don't care what people think of me".

Just now, Jackthedon said:

What have I said that's untrue? I merely called you out for being hippocratic as you referred to the OP as a time waster when you've done similar things yourself.

In my last comment I even humbled myself by saying I may be wrong as I'm not closely involved with services. As someone who, as of recent, has appeared in multiple disputes it may be worth your time to actually consider what I said rather then acting like a delicate flower even though you maintain the bravado of "I don't care what people think of me".

Are you still talking

Edited by TutIslander

3 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

Image result for holy crap gif