Just asked him hm deposit he charges

riseofrage

Just now, Jackthedon said:

You added me to tell me my A/W was too expensive. You understand what an A/W is right? The price I'll instantly take?  

So going out of your way to tell me that my insta-sell price is too much is not legit, it's troll. This is why it's not allowed on account selling threads on the forums, because it's troll.

You had no interest in buying the accounts which is why you never made an offer. You're a time wasting cuck.

Like I've said, I said after two messages that it would be too high for me, no time wasted there.

1 minute ago, Jackthedon said:

You added me to tell me my A/W was too expensive. You understand what an A/W is right? The price I'll instantly take? 

So going out of your way to tell me that my insta-sell price is too much is not legit, it's troll. This is why it's not allowed on account selling threads on the forums, because it's troll.

You had no interest in buying the accounts which is why you never made an offer. You're a time wasting cuck.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c642fb26369592e41

Just now, Jackthedon said:

Why feel the need to tell me my accounts are too expensive for you? 

Was a legit interest in buying if you weren't still stuck on 200m. I asked quite clearly if you were still looking for 200M and when you responded yes I told you it was too high, no time wasted there.

Just now, TutIslander said:

Was a legit interest in buying if you weren't still stuck on 200m. I asked quite clearly if you were still looking for 200M and when you responded yes I told you it was too high, no time wasted there.

You clearly have no concept of what an auto-win is. This entire back and forth is my fault, I apologise. I assumed you had some level of understanding of it. You were just an unintentional time waster.

Just now, bankerkrak said:

Just going to leave this here...  :) didn't want to go first trading an acc

3XuMyoA.png

Maybe it's time to accept the feedback you're getting, I'm not salty or hating but you seem to be making a habit out of it

Post the rest of the conversation?

Fact of the matter is with you, I wasn't going first with your reputation on a trade that high. Just for you to go and recover the account a day or two later, which is why in the end I decided you could keep the account.

1 minute ago, TutIslander said:

Post the rest of the conversation?

Fact of the matter is with you, I wasn't going first with your reputation on a trade that high. Just for you to go and recover the account a day or two later, which is why in the end I decided you could keep the account.

If you don't want to see it then don't. Cba 

Multiple people calling you out and you're still stubborn af

The acc had a shit price so if you think that's a high trade you're doing bad business

31 minutes ago, Chris said:

:doge: now now little friends save some drama for the rest of us

You’re telling me, appreciated that I get mentioned at such times despite my deposit being higher but meh. This spicy stuff and da lack of sleep is rotting my brain. 

Just now, bankerkrak said:

The acc had a shit price so if you think that's a high trade you're doing bad business 

Exactly it had a shit price so that shows your intentions of getting rid of it as quick as you could to then recover it a week or so later? I honestly don't mind what most people think of me, I have enough customers that I do constant work for and treat them with the upmost respect.

1 minute ago, bankerkrak said:

Image result for owned gif

Exactly it had a shit price so that shows your intentions of getting rid of it as quick as you could to then recover it a week or so later? I honestly don't mind what most people think of me, I have enough customers that I do constant work for and treat them with the upmost respect.

Image result for thug life gif

• Like 1

Still sold it and didn't recover tho, who are to question my legitimacy?

You're the one getting hate and disputed