Just asked him hm deposit he charges

riseofrage

After he said in discord @TutIslander it would be 100m - I said thats too much for me, cause there was 2 disputes against him within the past 3 days

when I confront him with that, he gets mad - showing his character - wouldnt deal with this guy honestly - rather go to @Dbuffedservices

Q9IVXCA.jpghttps://imgur.com/a/J7MqEMD

professional behavior - just had to spread this 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Asked about the Deposit then decides to bring up Disputes that are currenty being handled, clear time waster looking for a rise so I gave him what he wanted.

There was no need for any further messages after you decided you couldn't afford the deposit

Edited by TutIslander

it looks to me that you're just trying to pick a fight. if you feel like you can't trust him with the deposit that he requires then just end it there. bringing up disputes against him is meaningless. would you have been ok if the deposit was half as much? would that make you ok with the disputes? no? then why are you bothering him in the first place

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Pitt said:

I have been dealing with @TutIslander for a while now and he allways treats me with respect.

even tho there are some points of improvement in his services, he is not 'that' guy that most people claim him to be.

Just wondering why most guys claim him the be "that" guy. 
That doesnt come out of nowhere. 

• Heart 1