Crucial Mirror Mode bugs

Maxlaxen

I don't know how many times this has been posted now, but it's getting ridiculous, really. These bugs have been around since I've started using mirror mode (except 1) , and they've been around for about 2 years.

Break manager - Probably the most important feature when botting, having the breaks automated so you don't have to Pause/Play the script several times a day. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, which means it's a gamble every time and it's not sustainable.

EventListener/MessageListener - Not sure what to call this, but I'm pretty sure it's related to the breaking issue. This is messing FrostBarrows up ALOT, making the script more or less useless since you get stuck at various stages during the minigame. The mid-run problem causes a lot of bans. This hasn't been around as long as the issues with breaking, but long enough to be brought up.

After botting "manually" for this amount of time, I've lost my patience. Although, I'd like to thank @Patrick for fixing the "GetEntetiesOnCursor" bug. It's the first fix for mirror mode that I've seen in a long time, and it really helped.

Grateful for any information about the development of Mirror mode.

Edited by Maxlaxen
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, Maxlaxen said:

I don't know how many times this has been posted now, but it's getting ridiculous, really.

Actually, IT IS ridiculous. I have no idea where my monthly payments go to, but it's not going to something useful, that's for sure. You need to fix this now, otherwise Im finding another botting service, because this is embarrassingly bad.

Edited by Maxlaxen