Get Email inside script

Nor3g

I need to get the email of the OSRS account running as a string inside the script. I have taken a look at getParameters, but as far as I could understand this only grabs the script parameters and not everything else. Is it possible to get the email that was used in the CLI inside the script?

Additional info:

I have a database that gets loaded with accounts from an account creator. The account creator then launches the accounts, but If the accounts are to go to the database to update their info, they need to identify where in the database they should go. I figured since your player name is determined at the start of tutorial island, the only identifier left is the email.

java -jar osbot.jar -login osbotname:password -world 383 -bot mybot:mypass:0000 -mem 1024 -script goldmaker:makemoney -allow norandoms,lowcpu

I need the information in blue.

Edited by Nor3g

56 minutes ago, Nor3g said:

I need to get the email of the OSRS account running as a string inside the script. I have taken a look at getParameters, but as far as I could understand this only grabs the script parameters and not everything else. Is it possible to get the email that was used in the CLI inside the script?

Additional info:

I have a database that gets loaded with accounts from an account creator. The account creator then launches the accounts, but If the accounts are to go to the database to update their info, they need to identify where in the database they should go. I figured since your player name is determined at the start of tutorial island, the only identifier left is the email.

java -jar osbot.jar -login osbotname:password -world 383 -bot mybot:mypass:0000 -mem 1024 -script goldmaker:makemoney -allow norandoms,lowcpu

I need the information in blue.

add the email as a string parameter?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nor3g said:

The account creator then launches the accounts, but If the accounts are to go to the database to update their info, they need to identify where in the database they should go. I figured since your player name is determined at the start of tutorial island, the only identifier left is the email.

If one proxy per acc,  php site using the proxy ip connected from as the parameter to search for the username to return.

As a script parameter.

Edited by NakedPotato
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Are you not currently using a custom login handler?
I assume you would be if you're creating a bot to grab login info

No, but I will now thanks to your help! :)
I am making a gold farm and I need the bot to update it's stats, coins and statistics to the database. So, as you correctly assumed and I missed, I needed to grab login info. The logical step I failed to see was that I, as you correctly helped me see, need to grab login info.

Edited by Nor3g
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nor3g said:

No, but I will now thanks to your help! :)
I am making a gold farm and I need the bot to update it's stats, coins and statistics to the database. So, as you correctly assumed and I missed, I needed to grab login info. The logical step I failed to see was that I, as you correctly helped me see, need to grab login info.

Glad I could help. Locking this now as you found a solution :)