remove fb

mmiicchhaaeell

Disputed Member:[member=

Why it should be removed: cuz i didnt scam anyone and he just wasted my time, said order would be started in like 12 hours and thenlike 20 hours later hasnt even gained 1xp on my acc so i told him to refund me so i can find a worker who will actually do my order in a timely manner

Details: ^

Link to topic:no topic

Removing yours and his feedbacks. Both of you please read the rules.

Neutral: Neutral feedback is meant for trades that were successful but you are left unsatisfied with how the trade was completed. For example, if you were treated harshly during the trade or the item was not as described, feel free to warn other members of the seller/buyer's attitude or service by leaving neutral feedback.

Example -

4xJav.png

NegativeNegative feedback is meant for trades to where you have not received the item you have paid for or someone has taken away money given to you for a service. This can also be left if the buyer and/or seller is extremely rude or demanding, these will be handled in a case by case scenario by the Staff Team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mmiicchhaaeell said:

my trade was successfull, the actual trade part lmfao, he didnt wanna refund me until i opened dispute. he was treating me like shit on discord messages so i left him a neutral is that not right?

Trade was successfuly 

e.g, Service was completed but x issue and y attitude and z etc

4xJav.png

18 minutes ago, TutIslander said:

http://prntscr.com/mjahic

You were told I'd start in 48 hours due to the fact you got me onto your order without telling me that it was already being serviced by another user.

nah i told u he would be done by the time the 12 hours was up, and u lied about him being logged on the acc already cuz he was done way before u even said anything cx