Intro: Potential OSRS GP/Account Seller

gyrater

Hi :) 

I would like to start selling OSRS GP/accounts in a month. I know I'm going to need to build up a reputaiton (at least for account selling) so I plan to start with low-level accounts/builds. The accounts will be built using bots, not handmade. Currently, I am able to consistently create accounts with agility and/or mining levels but I'll be figuring out how to consistently make combat accounts as well as other skills. They will be be lvl 50+ in the respective skill but I can manage 80-90+ as well.

Does anyone have any requests/recommendations (the account builds in high demand) keeping in mind that I'm starting off with low-tier accounts. For obvious reasons, the accounts will be dirt cheap until I have a decent amount of rep. 

Thanks!

Zulrah might be out of my depth at the moment but nmz sounds like a great idea. Thanks!

Edit: price/stat recommendations for nmz starter accounts? I assume the price for a seller with 0 rep will be lower and if so, what would be a rough approximation of both potential selling price and actual price I can expect to sell at right now. 

Edited by gyrater

5 minutes ago, gyrater said:

Zulrah might be out of my depth at the moment but nmz sounds like a great idea. Thanks!

Edit: price/stat recommendations for nmz starter accounts? I assume the price for a seller with 0 rep will be lower and if so, what would be a rough approximation of both potential selling price and actual price I can expect to sell at right now. 

Always best to look into demand marketing first before thinking you're out of it, and it's always hard to sell accounts as a new seller but always go for roughly what the market is and stay honest.

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Always best to look into demand marketing first before thinking you're out of it, and it's always hard to sell accounts as a new seller but always go for roughly what the market is and stay honest.

Not quite sure what you meant by demand marketing, could you explain please? 

3 minutes ago, gyrater said:

Not quite sure what you meant by demand marketing, could you explain please? 

The main market demands can be found here -

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/182-requests/
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/41-requests/

Both are served for different purposes, one for accounts and one equally for services. Some people prefer premade accounts (such as zulrah/nmz etc) and others also prefer to have them made on their own information to avoid hacks and such. 

I would suggest looking into both, seeing what the market has to offer that you can give back and go from there.

9 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

The main market demands can be found here -

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/182-requests/
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/41-requests/

Both are served for different purposes, one for accounts and one equally for services. Some people prefer premade accounts (such as zulrah/nmz etc) and others also prefer to have them made on their own information to avoid hacks and such. 

I would suggest looking into both, seeing what the market has to offer that you can give back and go from there.

I hadn't thought of looking into those. Will do, thanks again <3

11 hours ago, gyrater said:

Hi :) 

I would like to start selling OSRS GP/accounts in a month. I know I'm going to need to build up a reputaiton (at least for account selling) so I plan to start with low-level accounts/builds. The accounts will be built using bots, not handmade. Currently, I am able to consistently create accounts with agility and/or mining levels but I'll be figuring out how to consistently make combat accounts as well as other skills. They will be be lvl 50+ in the respective skill but I can manage 80-90+ as well.

Does anyone have any requests/recommendations (the account builds in high demand) keeping in mind that I'm starting off with low-tier accounts. For obvious reasons, the accounts will be dirt cheap until I have a decent amount of rep. 

Thanks!

Welcome. :) 

• Heart 1

Here are the metrics behind making and selling 1 Zulrah starter account.

Total Time: 6 days (on average, could be a little faster with more expensive training methods)
Total Cost: 2-3M (average supplies cost)
End Goal Stats: 75 Mage, 75 Range, 70 Defense, 70 HP
Membership: Free 7-Day Trial
Sell Price: 30M

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

Here are the metrics behind making and selling 1 Zulrah starter account.

Total Time: 6 days (on average, could be a little faster with more expensive training methods)
Total Cost: 2-3M (average supplies cost)
End Goal Stats: 75 Mage, 75 Range, 70 Defense, 70 HP
Membership: Free 7-Day Trial
Sell Price: 30M

Appreciate the info :), I'll figure out how to get that set up soon enough.