Need Quests done

indecentindigo

3 hours ago, defil3d said:

Add me on discord we can discuss a price, don't trust people without a trusted rank btw 

What makes you think that you more trusted than other random people in this forum?

5 hours ago, indecentindigo said:

Need family crest, heroes quest, and legends quest done 

let me know price for getting these done

7.5m

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

What makes you think that you more trusted than other random people in this forum?

I agree with that. 

7 hours ago, indecentindigo said:

Need family crest, heroes quest, and legends quest done 

let me know price for getting these done

7m starting within next 60min

Discord: hisid1#0324

Edited by riseofrage

18 minutes ago, defil3d said:

so what is ur point? I told him not to trust people without trustworthy rep lmao? if he didn't think I was trustworthy either he could also not let me do it I didn't say u should pick me anyway im not gonna argue here

I understand when dbuffed talk like this(under rate new servicer). But when u trying to shit over new servicer, you shitting over yourself. This is my point.

20 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

I understand when dbuffed talk like this(under rate new servicer). But when u trying to shit over new servicer, you shitting over yourself. This is my point.

it wasn't aimed at anyone lol I was just helping him since he is new and doesn't let someone without a rank go on his account smh

2 hours ago, defil3d said:

it wasn't aimed at anyone lol I was just helping him since he is new and doesn't let someone without a rank go on his account smh

You don't have many fb too, so he shoudn't trust you too? what kind of rank are you talking about? Do you really think lifetime sponsor give you any trust?

25 minutes ago, TutIslander said:

Can't you read? He clearly means don't trust people with 0 FB like the first person that posted.

So explain for retards like me, how new people shoud start creating their service business, if anyone can't trust people with 0 fb.

28 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

You don't have many fb too, so he shoudn't trust you too? what kind of rank are you talking about? Do you really think lifetime sponsor give you any trust?

So explain for retards like me, how new people shoud start creating their service business, if anyone can't trust people with 0 fb.

Pretty simple, do what Defiled done and pay a deposit to work for services like mine. How most people build feedback here :thinking: