Noddi scammed me

juicygang

Disputed member: [member=] @Noddi

Thread Link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/149742-%E2%AD%90100-donor-noddis-aio-services-%E2%AD%90100-by-hand-%E2%9C%85-fast-cheap-reliable-%E2%9C%85/

Explanation:, he was supposed to get me from 88 questpoints to b gloves, we agreed on 60m and agreed on 3-5days to have the order completed, on day 5 the order wasnt even halfway done and the worker said he needed 1more day he said '' tomorrow early it will be done '' now 2 days later once again order not finished and it only halfway done, now noddi dont want to refund and neither do i have my b gloves, noddi being very rude and only says you have to wait or you can just report it, ive waited now 7days for a order that we agreed on it would take 3-5days, as i am not going to wait weeks to have his inactive worker complete, i wish to get full refund so i can search for another person to do the services for me.

Evidence:

Screenshot_20190209-144100_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301Screenshot_20190209-152241_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301Screenshot_20190209-144114_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301Screenshot_20190209-144122_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301Screenshot_20190209-143151_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301Screenshot_20190209-144139_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301Screenshot_20190209-152556_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301

here the worker tells on day 5 he will have it finished tomorrow early ( which had to be done then 2days ago ) Screenshot_20190209-142740_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301

Screenshot_20190209-144159_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301 here

Screenshot_20190209-152740_Discord.jpg?width=169&height=301 here noddi going mentally crazy to me ( his customer )

ive never seen a service provider acts like this towards his customers after a order got failed on his part, due all this drama and it been way overtime and noddi really being rude i want my 60m refunded

Hi!  Thank you for finally making a report instead of continously wasting both my and my workers time :) The reason i got very annoyed with Juicygang is because he continously wasted my time and called me a scammer, after breaking my Terms of Service (By logging into the account) atleast THREE times before this incident. By my Terms of Service, i can cancel the service with no refund. I also told juicygang this multiple times. I didnt want to be a dickhead so i tried talking some sense into him, which proved to be difficult. The more i talked to him and the more he called me a scammer and wasted my time by not making a report, the more pissed off i got of course. He proceeded to post in my general discord channel saying im a scammer for everyone to see (something i am not, as he broke my ToS).

I gave the order an ETA (ESTIMATED TIME FRAME) of 3-5 days. My worker ran into some IRL things he had to deal with, which juicygang was informed of. I informed him that since my worker hadnt been online there was obviously something going on. Juicygang requested a refund of his full order, when my worker had completed half the order. Juicygang's approach, pointing of fingers, scammer claims and impatience obviously brought out the worst of me as seen in the screenshots. 

As of my Terms of Service, i have the right to cancel his order as he's logged in ATLEAST 3 times during the service. One time he logged in to pk in the middle of the service, which i will choose to enforce due to the behavior and difficulty of dealing with juicygang. If i am in the wrong here, which i dont believe i am, i am happy to pay back half of the price of the service (full service was 60m, so 30m). However, seeing as IRL stuff can happen, and did happen, which is the reason for the delays, i dont believe that i am in the wrong here. 

Sorry if my sentences are messy, English is not my first language.

Edit: Proof of customer logging into the account ATLEAST 3 times during the service; 
https://imgur.com/a/p5T6qmc

https://imgur.com/a/1QLPS8W

https://imgur.com/a/Gy4pwqk

The only way he can know how far my worker is in the service is by logging into the account, which is clearly stated in my ToS that isnt allowed.

User has proceeded to try to ruin my reputation even further by linking this thread on my service thread. 

https://gyazo.com/7ebbefb3c7a0aa96fbd908e874f3be26

Edited by Noddi
Images

@Noddi

@MinerSpark @juicygang

Is it possible for you guys to come to a resolution that is in the best interest of everyone? Maybe work out a deal for payment of what was done and refund the rest and move on from the services? If not, staff will have to decide for you. 

There is no need for harassment, just try to come to a quick resolution or we will do it for you. 

1 minute ago, Juggles said:

@Noddi

@MinerSpark @juicygang

Is it possible for you guys to come to a resolution that is in the best interest of everyone? Maybe work out a deal for payment of what was done and refund the rest and move on from the services? If not, staff will have to decide for you. 

There is no need for harassment, just try to come to a quick resolution or we will do it for you. 

ive tryd to work it out, i gave the worker 2 more days to get it done, today still not finished , i pmed them yesterday and didnt get any replys about how far he is ,

noddi only comes up with just wait till its done, the worker gave 3 different excuses already why its not done yet, so im not planning to wait weeks untill my service is done cause its not the customers problem that they cant finish the order as was agreed on.

now a week later and the order isnt even close to be finished, i also wasted now 1 week time + the time i will have to wait when i have to let someone else finish the order i needed.

so i think full refund will be on my rights as the order is far from being finished, i have lost 1week + the time that will come when another provider have to finish his work, aswell i have to pay a new provider to do the order which im not planning to get extra costs because noddi isnt able to complete the order within the time,

i also dont feel like them completing the order as noddi and his worker both have been really rude and aggresive in the pm's aswell as noddi has me blocked on discord now,

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

@Noddi

@MinerSpark @juicygang

I tried. believe me i tried. I told him that the smartest thing for him would be to let my worker finish the order, instead of acting like this. However he said that if it wasnt finished by 2pm (which was humanly impossible), he would want a refund, and claimed he had every right to get a refund. I told him that if he wants to play like that i can simply cancel the order without refund as he had broken my ToS. I've tried getting through to this man, with absolutely 0 luck, which is one of the reasons i got so angry with him. In my experience, it has been like talking to a wall.

Worker on his order is @Chrisservice btw, not @MinerSpark

22 minutes ago, juicygang said:

@Night

6274c196964c098daf1cd5b58fca2f00.png

now noddi just pmed me and flamed me and has just rightnow totally blocked me from his discord

The reason i blocked you from discord is because you continously bother me and waste my time :)

You're treating both me and my workers like shit, but when we return the favour, it's not okay?

Edited by Noddi

3 minutes ago, juicygang said:

ive tryd to work it out, i gave the worker 2 more days to get it done, today still not finished , i pmed them yesterday and didnt get any replys about how far he is ,

noddi only comes up with just wait till its done, the worker gave 3 different excuses already why its not done yet, so im not planning to wait weeks untill my service is done cause its not the customers problem that they cant finish the order as was agreed on.

now a week later and the order isnt even close to be finished, i also wasted now 1 week time + the time i will have to wait when i have to let someone else finish the order i needed.

so i think full refund will be on my rights as the order is far from being finished, i have lost 1week + the time that will come when another provider have to finish his work, aswell i have to pay a new provider to do the order which im not planning to get extra costs because noddi isnt able to complete the order within the time,

i also dont feel like them completing the order as noddi and his worker both have been really rude and aggresive in the pm's aswell as noddi has me blocked on discord now,

You will not be receiving a full refund since you broke the service ToS by logging into the account without permission during the service.

3 minutes ago, Noddi said:

I tried. believe me i tried. I told him that the smartest thing for him would be to let my worker finish the order, instead of acting like this. However he said that if it wasnt finished by 2pm (which was humanly impossible), he would want a refund, and claimed he had every right to get a refund. I told him that if he wants to play like that i can simply cancel the order without refund as he had broken my ToS. I've tried getting through to this man, with absolutely 0 luck, which is one of the reasons i got so angry with him. In my experience, it has been like talking to a wall.

Worker on his order is @Chrisservice btw, not @MinerSpark

Was this service even initiated on OSBot? I've just noticed @juicygang registered 3 hours ago. According to OSBot Global ToS:

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

If this was not done I'll be closing this dispute.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noddi said:

The reason i blocked you from discord is because you continously bother me and waste my time :)

You're treating both me and my workers like shit, but when we return the favour, it's not okay?

not true, you randomly pmed me with this flaming and then you block me after it. 

2013325697c29ac6c243055b9bac5bc6.png

5 minutes ago, Night said:

You will not be receiving a full refund since you broke the service ToS by logging into the account without permission during the service.

Was this service even initiated on OSBot? I've just noticed @juicygang registered 3 hours ago. According to OSBot Global ToS:

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

If this was not done I'll be closing this dispute.

User didnt have any accounts on any websites at the time he ordered the service. 

Just now, Noddi said:

User didnt have any accounts on any websites at the time he ordered the service. 

As I see it this is not even a valid service or dispute for OSBot to handle then. @Noddi as a reminder global ToS states that you MUST direct customers to your service thread to acknowledge ToS before the order can begin.

• Night locked this topic
  • Night unlocked this topic