Calling all pros, 2 acc's banned!

ThoughtVNC

Hey guys (and some gals), I've been reading up about botting profusely over the past few days and wanted some trained eyes to look over my method.

Created two accounts with unique usernames, player models, email addresses, etc.  Played at a normal time for a 24 year old (8-9) and didn't use a script for tutorial island.

First account, banked items and then began scripting with a combat leveler from SDN, killed chickens until 10/10 and continued to cows, when the account would get to low HP I would manually run it away and purchase food.  Stopped at around 13/13 and logged off.

The other one I sold the items that were worth something and then bought iron axe and ran chopping script, I would chop for 10 minutes, manually for 5, then repeat until ~60 minutes were over.

I understand why these accounts had gotten banned, tut island straight into skill scripting but it raised a few questions.

Did switching between manual and automatic mouse inputs cause erratic patterns and help give it away?

I've made more accounts since and have been running a questing script (for 7qp min) whilst interweaving some chopping/magic leveling each quest. Would this help disguise it?

It's been a while since I've created a legitimate alt and can't recall the path.

Thanks for reading, any helpful input is appreciated,

sadThought

Theres a lot of factors, following had played a role for me in terms how long the acc survives

a) rest after tutorial island

b) authenticator

c) only played from 1 IP address

d) some scripts are good, but you have to take in the human factor too and get good breaks in there 

Edited by martin331

13 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

You have vip, have you tried out mirror mode?

Not yet, isn't it unreliable though? I've read that it increases CPU usage, breaks some scripts, and doesn't really provide any extra protection. All that might be wrong however, not trying to undermine it in the slightest, just haven't heard much good about reflection vs inject.

In theory, modern bot clients are undetectable, as they read memory locations in your computers RAM (reflection), instead of modifying the game client directly (injection) like some used to.

Because of this, mirror mode isn't worth the computing resources involved IMO, unless you're botting on an account you really can't stand to lose (but if that's the case, don't bot it period)

2 minutes ago, SqueezeTheorem said:

In theory, modern bot clients are undetectable, as they read memory locations in your computers RAM (reflection), instead of modifying the game client directly (injection) like some used to.

Because of this, mirror mode isn't worth the computing resources involved IMO, unless you're botting on an account you really can't stand to lose (but if that's the case, don't bot it period)

OSBot is an injection client.

44 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Which scripts were you using?

ProgressiveLeveler and AIOminer, I know miner scripts have high banrates but wasn't expecting to receive one initially for the leveler but there are many quirks that I wished I'd known about before purchasing it. It seems to get stuck at some doors, the pathing isn't the greatest, mouse movement isn't on par with some other scripts, and it just plain bugs out sometimes. I had followed the setup guide and it still didn't work as expected.

43 minutes ago, martin331 said:

Theres a lot of factors, following had played a role for me in terms how long the acc survives

a) rest after tutorial island

b) authenticator

c) only played from 1 IP address

d) some scripts are good, but you have to take in the human factor too and get good breaks in there 

By rest do you mean just go afk for a while?

I verify each account through email but don't authenticate, I'll try that on a new account soon.

I am currently running two osbot clients with separate proxies, both with 1-2 bots on them ATM. The accounts were made with the same proxy that they are playing on.

I'm using what I thought were recommended scripts but most seem to lack humanization such as camera control mouse movement and opening doors/banking correctly. I don't know if other users share the same issue, or if it matters, but I have tried it on two different operating systems without using mirrored mode and get similar results on each.

16 minutes ago, SqueezeTheorem said:

Thought I recognized your name from another post on this this topic, lo and behold it is you. How do you suggest I emulate your anti-ban through partially broken thus irregular script decisions? I have some background knowledge in coding, not much in Java however.

16 minutes ago, ThoughtVNC said:

By rest do you mean just go afk for a while?

I verify each account through email but don't authenticate, I'll try that on a new account soon.

I am currently running two osbot clients with separate proxies, both with 1-2 bots on them ATM. The accounts were made with the same proxy that they are playing on.

I'm using what I thought were recommended scripts but most seem to lack humanization such as camera control mouse movement and opening doors/banking correctly. I don't know if other users share the same issue, or if it matters, but I have tried it on two different operating systems without using mirrored mode and get similar results on each.

Resting - I normally let them be for 12-36h ish. To implement the human factor.

With scripts do alot of research and look what the feedback is, sometimes the most expensive isnt the best one etc.

2 hours ago, ThoughtVNC said:

Not yet, isn't it unreliable though? I've read that it increases CPU usage, breaks some scripts, and doesn't really provide any extra protection. All that might be wrong however, not trying to undermine it in the slightest, just haven't heard much good about reflection vs inject.

It does increase cpu as your running 2 clients instead of 1. From my experience it helps so much with bans. Been using it for months without a single ban and my only breaks being when i turn the pc off when i sleep ?

bda3b0b3f3ce0988937bb2a70167b314.png

Edited by FuryShark

3 hours ago, ThoughtVNC said:

Thought I recognized your name from another post on this this topic, lo and behold it is you. How do you suggest I emulate your anti-ban through partially broken thus irregular script decisions? I have some background knowledge in coding, not much in Java however.

Feel free to PM me, I have a lot of ideas floating around but don't wanna clog up this thread on theory crafting. 

2 hours ago, FuryShark said:

It does increase cpu as your running 2 clients instead of 1. From my experience it helps so much with bans. Been using it for months without a single ban and my only breaks being when i turn the pc off when i sleep ?

bda3b0b3f3ce0988937bb2a70167b314.png

no kidding? Was the account created and not botted on for a few weeks in advance?