Price check account gallery

fhhhphgj

I would very much appreciate if I could have an estimate value to the respective accounts listed below.

ACCOUNT NO.1

Spoiler

STATS
HUOqEDN.png

UNTRADEABLES/MISC
ThY6wnX.png09Zzob9.png
~110 million NMZ points.
Username log in, 4 letters.

ACCOUNT NO.2

Spoiler

STATS
YOdEdp0.png

UNTRADEABLES/MISC
All skilling pets, few boss pets.
50+ Fire capes.
Ferocious gloves.
Quest cape.
Achievement Diary cape.
20+ God cape II.
Elite Void.
~1 million NMZ points.
Username log in.

ACCOUNT NO.3

Spoiler

STATS
LYWsqQY.png

UNTRADEABLES/MISC
Several Fire capes.
Few skilling pets, Jad pet.
God cape II.
~10 million NMZ points.
Username log in.

ACCOUNT NO.4

Spoiler

STATS
sBCmTlo.png

UNTRADEABLES/MISC
Several Fire capes.
Few skilling pets, Jad pet.
God cape II.
Void.
~40 million NMZ points.

ACCOUNT NO.5

Spoiler

STATS
FZVLxwb.png

UNTRADEABLES/MISC
All skilling pets except for Runecrafting.
500+ Castle Wars Tickets.
~60 Quest points.
Username log in, same username as display name, 4 letters.

Access to 1500 total world as level 3 combat (great for black chins).

ACCOUNT NO.6

Spoiler

STATS
RfekXR7.png

UNTRADEABLES/MISC
Fishing, Agility and Firemaking pet.
10+ Fire capes.
~20 million NMZ points.

If it has any bearing on the price; I am the original owner of all these accounts and they have never been botted. None of the accounts have any offences whatsoever.
Although any input is appreciated please refrain from posting silly replies.

Thank you.

Edited by fhhhphgj
Corrected NMZ points for account NO.2

The problem with these types of accounts are that they are so valuable they are kinda of niche, because of the time and effort it takes to get these account to this point of the game and converting that time into a rough hourly wage basically will probably add up to be too much for the 'average' person to invest in. If you are serious about selling you will most likely end up selling to an account trader/flipper that will and turn a profit on them. 

Also, you don't have much reputation which would drastically reduce the price, if someone would buy an account such as one of these.

Just my opinion but best of luck selling if that's what you're looking to do :)

Edited by Destrupt

4 minutes ago, Destrupt said:

The problem with these types of accounts are that they are so valuable they are kinda of niche, because of the time and effort it takes to get these account to this point of the game and converting that time into a rough hourly wage basically will probably add up to be too much for the 'average' person to invest in. If you are serious about selling you will most likely end up selling to an account trader/flipper that will and turn a profit on them. 

Also, you don't have much reputation which would drastically reduce the price, if someone would buy an account such as one of these.

Just my opinion but best of luck selling if that's what you're looking to do :)

Thanks for your input.

While I understand that high tier accounts such as these are hard to sell. seeing as both my reputation and feedback are minuscule which is a factor to consider when pricing, I am not looking to sell these accounts and doubt I'll ever sell these. These are a few of my personal accounts, although I rarely play on them anymore I am interested in seeing a price tag on them simply out of curiosity.

1 minute ago, fhhhphgj said:

Thanks for your input.

While I understand that high tier accounts such as these are hard to sell. seeing as both my reputation and feedback are minuscule which is a factor to consider when pricing, I am not looking to sell these accounts and doubt I'll ever sell these. These are a few of my personal accounts, although I rarely play on them anymore I am interested in seeing a price tag on them simply out of curiosity.

It's basically gonna come down to negotiation with these ones bud, they're unique and really cool tho. 

How much you're willing to let it go for, and how much the buyer is willing to pay will have to be negotiated heavily 

Edited by BronzeTier