Aaron dispute

Mr Asshole

Disputed member: [https://osbot.org/forum/profile/173974-aaron/

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Bought this account from Aaron. He agreed to sell it on a payment plan to me. 250$ upfront and 150$ in 2 weeks. Last payment was made on 7/20/2018. Contacted user on discord and he stated he would handle it. Been 2 hours + since his last message. User did state he was original owner of account. Tried logging in today and got invalid password prompt. Recovery email has been changed and authenticator disabled. I'm 100% positive I was not hacked through a trojan/keylogger. Lost 100m+ of raiding gear in inventory. This should have not happened if aaron was original owner. I request reimbursement for my lost items. I have attached evidence from my clan member who states the person on account said he was the original owner of account and that he had recovered it. 

Evidence

Edited by Chris
Evidence Hidden

1 hour ago, Mr Asshole said:

Disputed member: [https://osbot.org/forum/profile/173974-aaron/

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Bought this account from Aaron. He agreed to sell it on a payment plan to me. 250$ upfront and 150$ in 2 weeks. Last payment was made on 7/20/2018. Contacted user on discord and he stated he would handle it. Been 2 hours + since his last message. User did state he was original owner of account. Tried logging in today and got invalid password prompt. Recovery email has been changed and authenticator disabled. I'm 100% positive I was not hacked through a trojan/keylogger. Lost 100m+ of raiding gear in inventory. This should have not happened if aaron was original owner. I request reimbursement for my lost items. I have attached evidence from my clan member who states the person on account said he was the original owner of account and that he had recovered it. 

Evidence

I've notified @Aaron of the dispute. @Aaron Please resolve this issue and return the account to him since you claim to be the original owner. 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I've notified @Aaron of the dispute. @Aaron Please resolve this issue and return the account to him since you claim to be the original owner. 

Stated that I would recover although I was on a long shift lastnight so I went to bed.
Said it'd be resolved and now I am finding myself in this situation of a dispute...
Not as though I never communicated with him

Aaron has agreed to return the account but will not reimburse the items lost as a result of the account being recovered. He mentioned that he buys back accounts that he has sold and thus he shouldn't be held responsible if a previous buyer recovers. I was never told the account was bought back or knew anything about it. 

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Account can be returned @Chris

38 minutes ago, Mr Asshole said:

Aaron has agreed to return the account but will not reimburse the items lost as a result of the account being recovered. He mentioned that he buys back accounts that he has sold and thus he shouldn't be held responsible if a previous buyer recovers. I was never told the account was bought back or knew anything about it. 

@Aaron As original owner and seller of the account you are responsible for recoveries made on the account. Did you inform @Mr Asshole that the account had already been sold and bought back, and that you had given the previous buyer all recovery information?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Night said:

@Aaron As original owner and seller of the account you are responsible for recoveries made on the account. Did you inform @Mr Asshole that the account had already been sold and bought back, and that you had given the previous buyer all recovery information?

No recovery information is ever given throughout any of my account sales, I have never had any issues regarding any sales.

As for the account sales he knew that with my accounts I always offer a 75% buyback option from the initial purchase.

I was at work at the time of the "Recovery" which was attempted/resulted in him being without access, with the way jagex handles recoveries now they always send out a password reset link before the account is even recovered...

Throughout the 7 months he's been in possession of this account there's been no issues and several times where I have offered to buy back the account from him as he wasn't using it/it wasn't active, I was at work at the time the "recovery" was put in and got the notifications about it being recovered when I had finished work.

Resolved it as quickly as possible

6 minutes ago, Aaron said:

No recovery information is ever given throughout any of my account sales, I have never had any issues regarding any sales.

As for the account sales he knew that with my accounts I always offer a 75% buyback option from the initial purchase.

I was at work at the time of the "Recovery" which was attempted/resulted in him being without access, with the way jagex handles recoveries now they always send out a password reset link before the account is even recovered...

Throughout the 7 months he's been in possession of this account there's been no issues and several times where I have offered to buy back the account from him as he wasn't using it/it wasn't active, I was at work at the time the "recovery" was put in and got the notifications about it being recovered when I had finished work.

Resolved it as quickly as possible

Sorry but your story isn't adding up; I find it hard to believe anyone could recover the account other than you especially since you never gave previous buyers the recovery info. I will discuss this more with staff and one of us will post here with a decision.