Thoughts?

Jerry

On 2/6/2019 at 6:47 PM, silentra1n said:

This is nothing new for high riskers. AHK makes pking super fun lol. 

yeah totally agree... its like watching 2 bots fight... super exciting

lmfao i thought people pk because it was fun i mean i hate questing and shit but i do it so i can pk in the end because its fun? whats the point if i am doing all the hard work then only for some program to pk while i watch.. instead of me playing lol 

sounds pretty stupid to me but then again i bet there are people who do this for a living lmfao so they probably need to gold really badly 

in any case its pretty fucking stupid if you ask me because you could just get a real job instead and make 100x the money and buy gold 

anyways it doesnt surprise me how low people will go in any given scenario

2 hours ago, PENROSE said:

yeah totally agree... its like watching 2 bots fight... super exciting

lmfao i thought people pk because it was fun i mean i hate questing and shit but i do it so i can pk in the end because its fun? whats the point if i am doing all the hard work then only for some program to pk while i watch.. instead of me playing lol 

sounds pretty stupid to me but then again i bet there are people who do this for a living lmfao so they probably need to gold really badly 

in any case its pretty fucking stupid if you ask me because you could just get a real job instead and make 100x the money and buy gold 

anyways it doesnt surprise me how low people will go in any given scenario

AHK still has a large amount of user-input. It also still requires nearly perfect timing for one-ticking. It just eliminates the risk of misclicking. I personally only use it for double maul-whack fighting, but I can see how it's just ridiculous to do an 8-way switch, prayer switch, and spec within milliseconds. I do agree with what you are saying in regards to actual programs meant to do most of the fighting for you.