Anyone use Localproxies.com?

Dab in a Lab

Bought some residential proxies the other day from them, and I haven't been able to get them working. I contacted their support, but still haven't heard anything.

If anyone is using proxies from them, or has used proxies, can you answer a few questions for me?

I noticed my SOCKS5 proxy worked when I added my IP to the IP list on my ports page, but the point of a proxy is to not use your IP (?)

Do I need to add IP addresses for it to work? Does it not automatically grab random IPs for me? How would I go about collecting IPs to add? Are they residential still?

I used them before. They are slow to respond to tickets and to be honest they like to play dumb about a lot of crap (in my opinion).

When I used rotating residentials from them they supplied me with an IP that connected various places that were in fact residential IP's, but I've never purchased static residentials from them though. I doubt you would need to supply your own or else that would defeat the point. As you know resi's aren't that abundant unless you specifically buy them, so you'd probably be opting out to datacenter proxies by collecting your own.

4 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

I used them before. They are slow to respond to tickets and to be honest they like to play dumb about a lot of crap (in my opinion).

When I used rotating residentials from them they supplied me with an IP that connected various places that were in fact residential IP's, but I've never purchased static residentials from them though. I doubt you would need to supply your own or else that would defeat the point. As you know resi's aren't that abundant unless you specifically buy them, so you'd probably be opting out to datacenter proxies by collecting your own.

The support is crap, you have to threaten them for the ticket to answer you

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Ya I just sent a second ticket and based off the ticket numbers, theres been 4 tickets created between my first one and my most recent... kinda ridiculous they cant monitor and address ~2 tickets a day.

I bought the rotating residential proxies too but I was never given an IP address, even though it advertises randomized residential IPs for a region... I just have my 5 HTTP ports and 5 SOCKS5 ports. Theres  a box called "Allowed IPs" where I can add IPs, and a button to add my own personal IP, and then "Proxy Port Flags" for setting up my region of choice...

The only time I don't get a Socks Proxy Configuration Error from OSBot is when I put my personal IP in that allowed IPs box

48 minutes ago, Keyster99 said:

The support is crap, you have to threaten them for the ticket to answer you

Have you had problems with the proxies?

I agree though, the support is ridiculous. I'm kinda tempted to submit a chargeback. Maybe I'll threaten them with one first

Edited by Dab in a Lab

27 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Ya acabo de enviar un segundo boleto y basándome en los números de boleto, han sido 4 boletos creados entre mi primero y el más reciente ... un poco ridículo, no pueden monitorear y abordar ~ 2 boletos por día.

También compré los proxies residenciales rotativos, pero nunca me dieron una dirección IP, a pesar de que anuncia IPs residenciales aleatorias para una región ... Solo tengo mis 5 puertos HTTP y 5 puertos SOCKS5. Hay un cuadro llamado "IP permitidas" donde puedo agregar IP, y un botón para agregar mi propia IP personal (que no sirve para nada), y luego "Proxy Port Flags" para configurar mi región de elección ...

La única vez que no obtengo un Error de configuración de Socks Proxy de OSBot es cuando coloco mi IP personal en el cuadro de IP permitidas

¿Has tenido problemas con los proxies?

Estoy de acuerdo, sin embargo, el apoyo es ridículo. Estoy un poco tentado de enviar un contracargo. Tal vez los amenace con uno primero.

In the panel you have to add your ip to allow it, since these ips do not use user and pass then use the ip with the sock5 ports and they should work well

If you still have problems, send me a pm and some screenshot

Edited by Keyster99
  • Like 1

Might've just had an "ah ha" moment... Are the "Allowed IPs" the IPs that are allowed to access my ports? Is it not the IP that gets shown when the proxy is in use?

Edit: Ya it is... @Keyster99 just confirmed it for me

fuck me...

Edited by Dab in a Lab