Looking for ideas for edibles.

Jerry

this is how i make my cana coconut oil - preheat your oven to 250 degrees - break up your nug into small pieces by hand and put them on a sheet of aluminium foil -  decarboxylate you nugs in the oven on the foil for 20 minutes and then take them out- melt a couple nice scoups of coconut oil in a sauce pan on the lowest heat you can get - the nugs should crumble when you pinch them now so pinch them over the coconut oil in your pan and stir it all up - cook on the lowest temp you can (under~250 and ideally around 200-220 use a food thermometer to check) for 2-3 hours stirring every 20 to 30 minutes and dont let it bubble up, if it does ur oils too hot - get like a cheese cloth or coffe grinder and rubberband it over a container and let it drain into it. you can use a spoon to move the nug around but I wouldn't squeeze or smush it cause you'll just get a bunch of weed cellulose in your oil - let it cool to room temp - 

boFLxFV.jpg

Now you can eat the coconut oil by itself and get blazed or you can bake with it. If you do that small of an amount tho, I'd recommend only making 2-4 cookies with the oil. I like the taste of coconut oil so I usually warm mine up and take it like a shot of tincture lol...

For people not used to edibles I make  1/3-1/2 cup of coconut oil with 14 oz of cured nug and that is good for 1 batch of box brownies. 

Edited by Unversable

3 hours ago, hiddenmaniac said:

What type of infused fat do you use for those

You don't use fat for hard candies. You need to make a tincture with decarboxylated ground weed or wax with everclear and store it in a jar for 2 to 4 weeks. after that you can mix it with your hard candies right before you set them in the moulds to finish cooling.

If you want to make gummies you can use your cana coconut oil. 

Edited by Unversable

17 hours ago, Unversable said:

this is how i make my cana coconut oil - preheat your oven to 250 degrees - break up your nug into small pieces by hand and put them on a sheet of aluminium foil -  decarboxylate you nugs in the oven on the foil for 20 minutes and then take them out- melt a couple nice scoups of coconut oil in a sauce pan on the lowest heat you can get - the nugs should crumble when you pinch them now so pinch them over the coconut oil in your pan and stir it all up - cook on the lowest temp you can (under~250 and ideally around 200-220 use a food thermometer to check) for 2-3 hours stirring every 20 to 30 minutes and dont let it bubble up, if it does ur oils too hot - get like a cheese cloth or coffe grinder and rubberband it over a container and let it drain into it. you can use a spoon to move the nug around but I wouldn't squeeze or smush it cause you'll just get a bunch of weed cellulose in your oil - let it cool to room temp - 

boFLxFV.jpg

Now you can eat the coconut oil by itself and get blazed or you can bake with it. If you do that small of an amount tho, I'd recommend only making 2-4 cookies with the oil. I like the taste of coconut oil so I usually warm mine up and take it like a shot of tincture lol...

For people not used to edibles I make  1/3-1/2 cup of coconut oil with 14 oz of cured nug and that is good for 1 batch of box brownies. 

why the fuck would you post a bird eye view of your toilet

also looks like u havent flushed in 2 years