Looking for ideas for edibles.

Jerry

I made some knockout cookies with 56g of shake in 2 cups of butter. I carbed it and put it in a ricecooker full of butter on low for an hour and danked up my whole neighborhood.
1/10th a cookie was enough for me to get fucked.

idk if links work but here's a link to the recipe https://www.nzfavouriterecipe.co.nz/recipe/chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/ or just search mrs higgins cookie recipe.

the recipe says to pull them at 15 minutes but you can pull them even earlier; I pulled mine out at 12 because my ovens hot as fuck. just gotta let them cool down for like 20 minutes and you have amazing chewy cookies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skeetballs said:

I made some knockout cookies with 56g of shake in 2 cups of butter. I carbed it and put it in a ricecooker full of butter on low for an hour and danked up my whole neighborhood.
1/10th a cookie was enough for me to get fucked.

idk if links work but here's a link to the recipe https://www.nzfavouriterecipe.co.nz/recipe/chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/ or just search mrs higgins cookie recipe.

the recipe says to pull them at 15 minutes but you can pull them even earlier; I pulled mine out at 12 because my ovens hot as fuck. just gotta let them cool down for like 20 minutes and you have amazing chewy cookies.

What's Shake? I'm a Dutch cunt

8 minutes ago, hiddenmaniac said:

I don't wanna be half K.O on the couch spacing my tits out mate lol

how many people is there

if theres 3 people, make it into 3 edibles and save a gram for a blunt

also, make sure u grind up the weed good bro

1 minute ago, hiddenmaniac said:

What's Shake? I'm a Dutch cunt

shake is bottom of the bag weed or some people call grinded up weed shake

Edited by mmiicchhaaeell

Just now, hiddenmaniac said:

There's 2 others I will be doing it with, 1 brother is a mate of my actual brother and wants a bite and no they don't smoke. so it would be 2.8g for 4 people.

ok so if u got like normal basic weed 20% thc, each one of them will get about 150mg then if u make 4 edibles, i think the standard in california is 100mg for a strong dose so yall should be high af off that if they dont even smoke

1 minute ago, mmiicchhaaeell said:

ok so if u got like normal basic weed 20% thc, each one of them will get about 150mg then if u make 4 edibles, i think the standard in california is 100mg for a strong dose so yall should be high af off that if they dont even smoke

150mg will be actually spacing their tits out. We used to get edibles from a coffee shop in the city and sometimes we would actually trip balls and the other time we wouldn't feel a thing and those are dosed 0.25g cannabis a cake.

But I don't know the actual THC contents/MG of those edibles. 

1 hour ago, hiddenmaniac said:

150mg will be actually spacing their tits out. We used to get edibles from a coffee shop in the city and sometimes we would actually trip balls and the other time we wouldn't feel a thing and those are dosed 0.25g cannabis a cake.

But I don't know the actual THC contents/MG of those edibles. 

if the weed is 20% thc which is like average, its 200mg per 1gram, its not 200mg exact but itll be around there