Rate my new laptop

QuiTTTed

Last one got pretty old so i decided to get a new one, what do you think?
Its Dell Alienware 17 R5 Laptop

DIDNT WANT TABLE PC YOU FAGGETS SO DONT COME HERE WHINING OVER SOMETHING THAT TABLE COMPUTER HAS MORE. OBVIOUSLY TABLE PC HAS MORE STATS TO BE ADDED, ITS A FUCKING LAPTOP DUMB GOAT FUCKERS

image.png.60a6056a81d5dcae65b4ce592e0be560.png

Edited by QuiTTTed

Most of your probably dont do diffrence between a laptop and regular computer. You dont carry a fucking box around the world with you :'D Stay home with your table computers, atleast i can travel around the world and do what i wanna do.

Also who told you that i want a PC? Who told you i wanted something else? Who told you i got scammed in price? I think i got a perfect price for my country, dont forget the taxes. If i order online from some other country, i get billed additional 200€ if price is 2000-2999€.

Faggets

I did some contract work for Alienware for a few months. I also own both a Razer Blade Stealth and an Alienware X51 R2.

Alienware isn't worth it. It really really isn't. I'm not trying to attack your choice, but most people never use the full capacity of their laptops. You got a great machine, no doubt. But that's a lot of money to blow on something unless you're into VR, heavy computation, or max settings 4k gaming (none of which is worth it imo).

Edit: No need to be a cunt.

Edited by NakedPotato
cunt

• Chris locked this topic