What scripts do YOU think the community needs

xlDino

10 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

a script that achieves barrows gloves from scratch. similar to stealth quester's mith gloves thing, only slightly more advanced. not sure why this isn't already a thing really

addy gloves = free, all stats for addy gloves / quests, and random approaches to to which skills to level / quests to do.
barrows = premium. 
This is a good project for someone., and TBH i was considering this for something else. 

2 hours ago, Durky said:

addy gloves = free, all stats for addy gloves / quests, and random approaches to to which skills to level / quests to do.
barrows = premium. 
This is a good project for someone., and TBH i was considering this for something else. 

i'm not sure whether you're joking or not, and i hope you know that my suggestion was a joke.

while technically it's possible, this would be an EXTREMELY complicated script just for the amount of quests that it would have to be able to do, not to mention the complexity of some of the quests.
anyone who would make such a script would be better off keeping it private to keep a low ban rate and make bank from generating and selling the accounts.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 3:51 AM, myOSBaccount said:

i'm not sure whether you're joking or not, and i hope you know that my suggestion was a joke.

while technically it's possible, this would be an EXTREMELY complicated script just for the amount of quests that it would have to be able to do, not to mention the complexity of some of the quests.
anyone who would make such a script would be better off keeping it private to keep a low ban rate and make bank from generating and selling the accounts.

Quests aren't too hard tbh, just takes a lot of time. Also, I think writing the scripts for quests give the account that was used a higher risk of being banned since you do one thing, stand around while you write the code, do another quest thing, stand around some more. Looks suspicious and might get you flagged. If this turns out to be true, it would take MANY accounts just to complete quests like RFD. Although its just a theory I have.

12 hours ago, camaro 09 said:

Quests aren't too hard tbh, just takes a lot of time. Also, I think writing the scripts for quests give the account that was used a higher risk of being banned since you do one thing, stand around while you write the code, do another quest thing, stand around some more. Looks suspicious and might get you flagged. If this turns out to be true, it would take MANY accounts just to complete quests like RFD. Although its just a theory I have.

so you cant afk in rs without looking like a bot ? 😛