Client Issue

WhoseThisGuy

So I have and use CyberGhost Pro VPN at all times for obvious reasons. When I start up osbot with the VPN active and the osbot client proxy on it gives me this error: https://gyazo.com/a59edcb2730397b45561b29a222da275 but if I turn the VPN off and then start the client with the proxy it works fine. So my questions are, if I start the client without my VPN on and then open osbot with the proxy on and bot and turn the VPN on will the client use the proxy or the VPN? + is this a bug? I was teamviewed and made sure everything was 100% correct the person @leony say that I had everything configured right. Read all the FAQ's, forums, guides etc.  Thanks for any help whatsoever in advance!

ive tried multiple locations and it works fine while the client is running - just not when a proxy is also active is the osbot client.

3 hours ago, huffwin said:

I dont know much but could the VPN be blacklisted from the actual runescape servers?

ive tried multiple locations and it works fine while the client is running - just not when a proxy is also active is the osbot client.