Banned today, had a few questions.

NHtoxic

I'm pretty new to botting. Well, i botted back in like 2009, but thats when jagex didnt catch it easily. I've recently started botting a new account and it was going great. botted for weeks on it with all sorts of free scripts. Then i tried my 1st paid script and got banned. khals wintertodt. i was just wondering if that account will be monitored now that its recieved the 2 day temp ban? or if i should just keep botting it? its not my main or anything, its a 100% botted account. i just want to know if my chances of being caught again are the same as before? or higher? and has anyone else had trouble with khals wintertodt? or did i just get unlucky?

Well here it goes, my famous story. I’ve had an account before that made it to maybe 70% maxed stats? (Pure). It received a 2 day ban. I figured it was either all or nothing and just kept botting it. Long story short, the account is now 99 everything except Def and attack. 

Edit: by no means am I saying go ahead and conintue. As we all know, you might not have the same outcome. However, maybe you can take from my story.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

Well here it goes, my famous story. I’ve had an account before that made it to maybe 70% maxed stats? (Pure). It received a 2 day ban. I figured it was either all or nothing and just kept botting it. Long story short, the account is now 99 everything except Def and attack. 

Edit: by no means am I saying go ahead and conintue. As we all know, you might not have the same outcome. However, maybe you can take from my story.

Thats all i needed to hear. Back to botting! see ya in 48 hours Jagex.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, bobbdylann said:

If you wish to continue on the account use mirror mode. 

I was just like you back in November. Started botting back up (used to do it when it was ez back in day) using injection. Thought I was doing it right. Got all my accounts a 2 day. 

Mirror mode since. 

could you explain to me what mirror mode does differently? As i said i'm a noob at botting. i have 4 maxed combat accounts that ive done legit, and i dont have any grind left in me. trying to get good at this whole botting thing.

I got 99 fming on an account with khal wintertodt. If you search this forum there is many tips that will help you reduce bans, unfortunately it'll probably just be trial and error until you figure out good strategies. Not many people will want to tell you their strategies besides the obvious basics. Good luck :D