HOW TO BOT FREE WITH NO BAN

CrookzNdCastles

how can i bot for free without getting banned using osbot , im mainly looking to lvl mining,combat,and smithing. 

im jst having problems not getting banned. if anyone cold help me that would be great i used to play when i was 13, im 25 now wana give it a shot again i just really dont want to start from scratch as i work and have kids lol . any help or suggestions would be great

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Jacareverde said:

You're literally on a botting forum what you doing

I used to play the game but ever since my main accounts got banned I became demotivated to grind up again. now all I do is bot for profit. I am just warning him that the same will likely happen to him if he decides to bot on his main account

That question isnt really realistic mate. Free scripts are usually riskier than paid ones, and theres never a guarantee for not getting a ban even tho you would have a paid script or even a private script.. But to lessen the likelyness of getting a ban is botting in small portions at a time, and dividing things up with training different skills in the same day, not just suiciding 1 skill for multiple hours. Also do quests inbetween, that might help. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently betting an account and doing lots of breaks and plenty of manual quests, I would not mind working on building you an account as you play on it as I have kids and a full-time job swell, so I don't have a lot of time to play the game and I plan on making king accounts, it would literally takes less then a few days.

Trial and error you really need to see for yourself what works and what does. Here's a little bit of info that might help you that has helped me (so far). Take this with a grain of salt.

- Verify the emails on your accounts.

- Do tutorial island manually.

- Don't bot in F2P you're almost guaranteed ban within 24 hours.

- Use mirror mode. (VIP is only $9.99)

- Do different tasks every few hours. (Questing, Other Methods, Other Skills).

- I wouldn't bot longer than 4 hours at a time until the accounts got some time / xp on it. Say at least 4-5 days with 60+ stats.

Though I said to use mirror mode there are some who will say Stealth Injection is just as safe, I personally disagree through my own testing. But if you are going to use Stealth Injection i'd limit your botting to 2-4 hours per DAY, and you should be fine. 

Just keep in mind you are botting so you are going to get banned there's no run around for that. You just gotta keep going until you've found a comfortable method that works for you.

Edited by amDeep