I'm such a loser

joniassassin

I'm in love with this girl, but i couldn't contain myself... when i love a girl, i legit act as a desperate person... so yet again i fucked up everything putting tons of pressure into something; 

I'm feeling so bad, she is such a cool person... we were getting to know each other better, and i threw an idiotic poem for her, and basically its all gone... fk me lol

• Sad 1

Sure about that? I think writing a poem for her is pretty cute lol, did she not appreciate it at all? Or was it some kind of modern bullshit gucci gang type shit lol? One thing is, a lot of guys mis-read signs and feel that because they like a girl that she has to like them back, eventually, if they put the work in but sometimes it isn't like that.

Way I see it, girls/women are normal human beings as well. Sometimes they are looking for someone other times not, just treat them like normal and be yourself. Even if you did rush into the poem if yall were getting to know each other she would appreciate it. Pretty sure she told you to slow down/rejected your approach because it was so sudden and you didn't wait for her feelings to develop. Not going to give you false hope but when I was a kid I managed to salvage a screw-up like that once. Just need to be normal, be yourself and she'll come around (if she feels the same way).

Just now, joniassassin said:

Im just opening myself...and the fact that this has nothing to do with my personal life actually helps a lot

Speaking as someone who is most probably older, you slowly learn to cope under the difference when you like someone.

You are just expressing yourself, that isn't a bad thing although not always the best example to set. A lot of girls are attracted to similar thing, but also different things so I would wait and see what happens next, maybe she liked the stuff you did maybe she didn't.

Just now, Hope said:

Sure about that? I think writing a poem for her is pretty cute lol, did she not appreciate it at all? Or was it some kind of modern bullshit gucci gang type shit lol? One thing is, a lot of guys mis-read signs and feel that because they like a girl that she has to like them back, eventually, if they put the work in but sometimes it isn't like that.

Way I see it, girls/women are normal human beings as well. Sometimes they are looking for someone other times not, just treat them like normal and be yourself. Even if you did rush into the poem if yall were getting to know each other she would appreciate it. Pretty sure she told you to slow down/rejected your approach because it was so sudden and you didn't wait for her feelings to develop. Not going to give you false hope but when I was a kid I managed to salvage a screw-up like that once. Just need to be normal, be yourself and she'll come around (if she feels the same way).

So much easier when you're a younger generation.

Just now, Muffins said:

thats literally what professional help is for

It is, but maybe he is just offloading somewhere he feels comfortable.

You don't need "professional assistance" to generally speak out about something :facep: That's like me posting up a status on Facebook and saying "oh I had eggs for breakfast", doesn't mean I need professional help, as many other people would be having/already had similar.

I understand it's not the right place to post completely, but also not the wrong place either.

Just now, Dbuffed said:

So much easier when you're a younger generation.

Haha it's just understanding brotha xD When I learned that women are human beings and have their own feelings and I need to approach differently it completely changed the game. But I agree it's much easier now. Can't imagine what it must've been like for you courting a gal you like back in the middle ages xDDD <3 

• Like 1

Just now, Hope said:

Haha it's just understanding brotha xD When I learned that women are human beings and have their own feelings and I need to approach differently it completely changed the game. But I agree it's much easier now. Can't imagine what it must've been like for you courting a gal you like back in the middle ages xDDD <3 

We used to hunt for fish and deer, pick berries and paint funny drawings on walls.