[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.37

Patrick

Yes, it looks like there is issue for both: injection and mirror mode.
- As for injection mode: there will be lag and at the end the whole bot will get stuck (cant start script nor stop script)

- As for mirror mode: the fps will drop significantly but will refresh. (after each interaction the fps will drop to 0 and return to 50fps really fast) But yeah, at the end it lags really hard.

• Developer
22 minutes ago, Seolhyun said:

Yes, it looks like there is issue for both: injection and mirror mode.
- As for injection mode: there will be lag and at the end the whole bot will get stuck (cant start script nor stop script)

- As for mirror mode: the fps will drop significantly but will refresh. (after each interaction the fps will drop to 0 and return to 50fps really fast) But yeah, at the end it lags really hard.

Any specific locations where it will have lag?

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

No specific locations. I'm afraid it happens in whole rs. Been trying to bot in GE, wintertodt, kourend, .. all are the same

This happens everywhere. The older versions are a little bit laggy too (2.5.35) usually running at 49-50Fps but now it drops to 18-41Fps for every interaction

As for the dev version of 2.5.37 it literally drops to 1 and peaks to 49 and drops to 1 again after an interaction.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Seolhyun said:

No specific locations. I'm afraid it happens in whole rs. Been trying to bot in GE, wintertodt, kourend, .. all are the same

This happens everywhere. The older versions are a little bit laggy too (2.5.35) usually running at 49-50Fps but now it drops to 18-41Fps for every interaction

As for the dev version of 2.5.37 it literally drops to 1 and peaks to 49 and drops to 1 again after an interaction.

Should be improved in the next release :)

16 hours ago, Patrick said:

Hey Patrick. Want to give my insights on this problem. So I usually run 8 account farm. Normally it uses 60-80 of CPU and 2,5GB of RAM, so when running this version I can barely run 5 scripts before it crashes and even if I run 4 scripts and 4 accounts the usage of cpu is up to 100%, but it uses only 1GB and less of RAM. In general bots runs poorly in this version, e.g. if normally bot on average makes 300k/h, now it makes 200k/h due to skipping tasks in loops and lag in general. Hope we have a stable version soon :)

• Developer
1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Hey Patrick. Want to give my insights on this problem. So I usually run 8 account farm. Normally it uses 60-80 of CPU and 2,5GB of RAM, so when running this version I can barely run 5 scripts before it crashes and even if I run 4 scripts and 4 accounts the usage of cpu is up to 100%, but it uses only 1GB and less of RAM. In general bots runs poorly in this version, e.g. if normally bot on average makes 300k/h, now it makes 200k/h due to skipping tasks in loops and lag in general. Hope we have a stable version soon :)

I've been testing it and it looks like it's fixed in the next version

• Like 1
  • Zach locked this topic