Streamer

Jordy

i used to watch streams but i would eventually get banned on every channel i watched so i pretty much stopped

in my experience streamers are just super shallow because you cant speak your mind, be funny or have an opinion that doesnt agree with the majority unless you are some stupid donor or someone with sub badge 

i even got banned in jagex stream during the allstar... idk what it was that caused me the ban but i said shit like "mika hill giant irl LUL" and i said something like cya lumby curry boy when the indian pker guy died so yeah... and the funny thing is like a week later some jmod was streaming and another jmod in his chat called the streaming jmod some slur i dont remember exactly what but i can tell you 100% i would have got banned if i said that during the allstar stream but he just got away with it...

goes to show how full of bullshit people are

anyways i mostly watch streams by big leagues and companies or whatever because they usually arent two faced cunts(mods usually are though..most of them probably redditors which would explain a lot)

and when i think about it i probably havent watched a stream for like a month