Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

43 minutes ago, Probability said:

Hey Malcolm

It's not a big deal but the newer version seems to be spam clicking the gate after cooking the shrimps. Could we potentially put in a wait condition so it will only click once? (and try again if the gate isn't opened in X seconds).

Yeah I may have messed up my sleep condition. I’ll take a look at it 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Probability said:

Hey @Malcolm

Noticed a small glitch in the first room (when you first arrive to tutorial island). After the character has selected it's name and appearance, it tries to talk to the first guide but occasionally seems to get stuck on the chest of drawers.

Any idea how it’s getting into that position?

Edited by Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...

@Malcolm Hi, there is some issues going on when creating accounts.

Started two client with each had to create 3 accounts thought tut island. After first account they are stuck in log in screen. Nothing in the logger.

Now what is funny is that i logged in manually without pausing or stopping script, pressed on account naming section and it just entered 4 last digits of 2nd account nickname 🤔 So it skipped thought logging in somehow and was on account naming already? But with second client after I logged in it named the account correctly

2 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

@Malcolm Hi, there is some issues going on when creating accounts.

Started two client with each had to create 3 accounts thought tut island. After first account they are stuck in log in screen. Nothing in the logger.

Now what is funny is that i logged in manually without pausing or stopping script, pressed on account naming section and it just entered 4 last digits of 2nd account nickname 🤔 So it skipped thought logging in somehow and was on account naming already? But with second client after I logged in it named the account correctly

Don't use it for now until I can look at it.

I'll see if I can recreate the issue

• Heart 1

@Kramnik @noobacc23

I have addressed and fixed the issue. I have changed the way that work and it now has to be launched from CLI. It was my fault because I incorrectly used an API method that wasn't meant for that so the only way to accomplish this now was to launch it from CLI. You must use the CLI paramater "load" -allow norandoms and a dummy bot (this bot is never used, you can make it foobar or anything you want, as long as the flag is there as it is needed to launch any script).

An example is here:

java -jar "Desktop/OSBot.jar" -login LOGIN -bot SOMEBOT -script 1053:load -allow norandoms

6 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@Kramnik @noobacc23

I have addressed and fixed the issue. I have changed the way that work and it now has to be launched from CLI. It was my fault because I incorrectly used an API method that wasn't meant for that so the only way to accomplish this now was to launch it from CLI. You must use the CLI paramater "load" -allow norandoms and a dummy bot (this bot is never used, you can make it foobar or anything you want, as long as the flag is there as it is needed to launch any script).

An example is here:

java -jar "Desktop/OSBot.jar" -login LOGIN -bot SOMEBOT -script 1053:load -allow norandoms

Awesome maybe it would be possible to implement fully usage of CLI so it would be possible to run script like that 1053:load:(filename) ? :)