What's everyone's favorite song at the moment?

Eldrism

well the thing is (based on what you posted as your  favorite) you probably wont like what i listen to..  

im just assuming this based on how most people listen to specific genres so maybe im wrong and you like all kinds of music but personally i cant stand those "rap" songs

and also i dont have favorites whether it be songs or genres if its something i like then i dont really care what genre/artist/whatever because why should i... if i like it right?

anyways... i dont think posting a song here is going to say much because i dont think one song should necessarily reflect on what someones music taste is

... so yeah also heres a good song (not my favorite but i like it a lot)

i mean holy shit is this actually what people listen to these days?

i dont think this can be classified as rap... its a genre of its own... hmmm what would be an appropriate name for this genre... garbage... yep

its almost comical how these "rappers" use up their entire vocabulary in one verse... "bitch, niqqa, ass, money, hoe" and thats about it... just repeat it and suffocate the sound so you cant even hear anything its just a mumbojumbo shit salad... shit and if that fails just resort to mumbling so nobody can even hear what the fuck you are singing

look i dont have anything against proper rap which nowadays seems to be impossible to come by but the thing is... this isnt rap or any genre.. its just a big fat pile of shit

anyways i guess i wont ever understand why people listen to that.. just like i wont ever be able to understand why some people sit on glass jars...

shit let the hate come rolling in

and heres a song because topic

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PENROSE said:

i mean holy shit is this actually what people listen to these days?

look i dont have anything against proper rap which nowadays seems to be impossible to come by but the thing is... this isnt rap or any genre.. its just a big fat pile of shit

Nice to see that I'm not the only one :)

I do like most genres but that kind of music just sounds bad 95% of the time. There are occasionally good ones but it's really rare. 

This song is close to that genre but I love it and I could say that it is my current favorite:

(it's weird how every "genre hater"(i do not actually mean hater but can't figure out better word for it now) posts always electronic music)

• Like 1

@Rxd Hahaha saw the thread and that song popped into my head then saw your suggestion. 

This one is a must listen though. Fucking fire beat. Gonna be one hell of a album

Edit: @Rxd Do you have a SoundCloud playlist I can scope? We got a similar taste in music

Edited by Dab in a Lab