Travelling to the US westcoast in september

Dex

Sup everyone, long time since I made a thread.

Me and a few mates are thinking of planning a 3-week roadtrip to the westcoast of the USA in september.

I'm sure there are a few people on the forums living there, can someone tell me if it's a good period to go to near the end of september?

Oh and if anyone has any suggestions or advice lemme know.

4 minutes ago, Dex said:

Sup everyone, long time since I made a thread.

Me and a few mates are thinking of planning a 3-week roadtrip to the westcoast of the USA in september.

I'm sure there are a few people on the forums living there, can someone tell me if it's a good period to go to near the end of september?

Oh and if anyone has any suggestions or advice lemme know.

I can only speak for California but September is a great time to come. Mildish weather. Chance of fires though since its fire season during that time. Though..let's be honest. Fire season is year round now a days here

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Divergent07 said:

I can only speak for California but September is a great time to come. Mildish weather. Chance of fires though since its fire season during that time. Though..let's be honest. Fire season is year round now a days here

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that. Thanks for the warning!

12 hours ago, Maldesto said:

What are you going west coast for? What are you wanting out of the trip?

A friend of mine did an eastcoast roadtrip last year so now we're planning a westcoast trip this year and I want go along because I missed out on it last year. The only time we can all go is either in april or in september. We plan on visiting most of the big cities like Las Vegas, LA and San Fransisco but we also want to see the national parks of course, so a mix of cities and nature.