Naked Farming (Fully Automated Farming)

Naked

New thread for P2P or nah?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. New thread?

• Yah (Possible name commented below)
    • Nah

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/19 at 09:20 PM

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

how did you go about making a web based dashboard?

15 minutes ago, Medusaa said:

I guess PHP would do it. Then you just send info to the server and it'll update for you.

To shutdown bots and shit you can just use sockets.

Php backend (side note, php is awful).

I use wmic to shutdown a specific bot (less overhead).

Still working on fixing a few bugs. It's almost done and ready for scaling, hopefully.

53 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Font = :( 

Looks terrible on mobile. Didn't realize. Will fix

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NakedPotato said:

Php backend (side note, php is awful).

I use wmic to shutdown a specific bot (less overhead).

Still working on fixing a few bugs. It's almost done and ready for scaling, hopefully.

Looks terrible on mobile. Didn't realize. Will fix

Look into Node (Vue/React/Angluar) and making a Rest API and asynchronous Javascript updating (Ajax and such) ? Would be awesome for creating a live and interactive dashboard. I'm also in this process. Can you show a screenshot of this dashboard?

Edited by dormic

11 minutes ago, dormic said:

Look into Node (Vue/React/Angluar) and making a Rest API and asynchronous Javascript updating (Ajax and such) ? Would be awesome for creating a live and interactive dashboard. I'm also in this process. Can you show a screenshot of this dashboard?

Was going to do that for dashboard v2 (when I launch more p2p). Didn't have the willingness or time to learn yet.

It's fairly basic and unimpressive, but it gets the job done. I might post a screenshot later, but I'll have to redact some stuff.

I'm going down the web GUI root here with rest endpoints to drive bot statistics (data analytics), account create/unlock (complete, built into the client) etc. Can spin up new accounts with a click of a button on the web GUI.

Only thing left is getting an always-running python server on my EC2 instance to poll for new accounts and spin them up an OSBot client in their own execution thread.

Neat thing I've done is to have an SQS queue for bots to request mules. When the mule has > (some X) M GP it'll send me a text message to come on and clean out the mule. 100% autonomous solution.

Happy to help anyone that gets stuck! I'm familiar with most languages.

Btw: Don't use PHP. lol use React/Redux/JS front end and restful APIs. Python or Node are much better back ends (serverless here with lambdas) 

Also my hosting is free fiddy with the AWS free tier. Literally $0 overhead.

2 hours ago, Master Of Hash said:

Neat thing I've done is to have an SQS queue for bots to request mules. When the mule has > (some X) M GP it'll send me a text message to come on and clean out the mule. 100% autonomous solution.

lol

2 hours ago, Master Of Hash said:

Btw: Don't use PHP. lol use React/Redux/JS front end and restful APIs. Python or Node are much better back ends (serverless here with lambdas) 

I wasn't going to discuss it until it was finished, but I'm rewriting my dashboard in node.js

26 minutes ago, Master Of Hash said:

Nice! Good choice. PHP is incredibly antiquated. 

If you need any help, I'd be happy to help clean things up. Same with your account unlocker if you'd like

Should probably do an update on the unlocker, so here it is:

It's working better than ever. With the old method, I was getting basically every account locked and my unlocker couldn't keep up due to ip locks on the Jagex website. With the new method (which I don't want to disclose currently), I can unlock over 5k accounts per hour (I stress test things when I'm bored). This could easily be upwards of 20k I imagine.