A small tip when botting a main

Retweets

I'm going to keep this topic short, because there's not much to it. I've had over 10 mains, with 1000-1500 total (some even reaching 2000). All of them 90% botted, with some legit grinds. 

But eventually all of them get banned. Usually first a 2 day ban, and 2 months later the perm ban arrives. Now that's just how I play. Currently I have a 1950 total account, with some really nice stats. But what I've realised it that you can not play legit and bot at the same time. So let's say, you play 4-5 hours legit, and bot another 3-4 hours. You WILL be flagged, because of your playtime. If you play for 30+ hours a week, and only botted 3 hours of them, Jagex will hunt you.

Pro tip: Either bot or play legit, do not do both. Either bot a few hours a day, or play a few hours yourself. But NEVER play a few hours legit, and then bot a few hours.

Please do not post anything regarding me wasting those account, that's my choice.

15 hours ago, Retweets said:

I'm going to keep this topic short, because there's not much to it. I've had over 10 mains, with 1000-1500 total (some even reaching 2000). All of them 90% botted, with some legit grinds. 

But eventually all of them get banned. Usually first a 2 day ban, and 2 months later the perm ban arrives. Now that's just how I play. Currently I have a 1950 total account, with some really nice stats. But what I've realised it that you can not play legit and bot at the same time. So let's say, you play 4-5 hours legit, and bot another 3-4 hours. You WILL be flagged, because of your playtime. If you play for 30+ hours a week, and only botted 3 hours of them, Jagex will hunt you.

Pro tip: Either bot or play legit, do not do both. Either bot a few hours a day, or play a few hours yourself. But NEVER play a few hours legit, and then bot a few hours.

Please do not post anything regarding me wasting those account, that's my choice.

It's not even about the hours, if you bot for 6 hours, and play by hand for another 3 hours. The move/clicking pattern would differ a lot from the first 6 hours of botting playtime. 
I'm a strong believer in that, a bot plays different than a human would, the changes get noticed and flagged.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys realize their detection system most likely doesn’t just refresh after ‘a day’ or ‘daily’ patterns. Just because you bot one day and next day or two after you play by hand, doesn’t mean that you escape the pattern tracking. 

This is of course my own opinion. For me, i think the 2 key factors are account age and number of hours spent in 1 skill at full efficiency in a period of time. How many people for example can fletch or do any skill without stopping on the screen after let’s say 5-10 minutes of constant activity. Or stop and chat with people etc. I believe the efficiency of the bots combined with the total play time gets people banned.

tldr; use your brain if you want to reduce your ban chances. 

Edited by Proofi

Only solution is to not bot mains or any account you're not willing to lose. Yes some accounts are banned before others, some last a few 99's through personal experience. At the end of the day I'll eventually lose those accounts as well. Here is a pretty solid metaphor to go by. You play with fire eventually you'll get burned. Just some people are 'burnt' a lot quicker then others:p

• 3 months later...