Recovered old OSBot account, would like to delete alt

tho123

12 minutes ago, tho123 said:

Hello, randomly searching through my old emails I found the register email for my OSbot account " theholyone "

I'm not sure what the rules are for alt accounts, so to be on the safe side, is it possible to delete my current account " tho123 "

Thanks.

Tho123

i'm not a realy specialst and only wrote a few scripts in 2008-2010 but using same email for OSBOT and RS acount shouldn't be that dangerous... be sure to use a different password and never use your real username on any of these sites... (These sites could be easily hacked, while OSRS is almost none)

Fagex isn't able to see the user database and link emails from this site to real RS accounts, so the chance of you getting banned or flagged for this reason is highly rare.

Hope I was able to help with this reponse...

Greetings

Edit: If i'm not wrong, you can delete your OSBOT account at any time, and read you've made a new so don't really see the problem?

Edited by bexxe

1 hour ago, bexxe said:

Tho123

i'm not a realy specialst and only wrote a few scripts in 2008-2010 but using same email for OSBOT and RS acount shouldn't be that dangerous... be sure to use a different password and never use your real username on any of these sites... (These sites could be easily hacked, while OSRS is almost none)

Fagex isn't able to see the user database and link emails from this site to real RS accounts, so the chance of you getting banned or flagged for this reason is highly rare.

Hope I was able to help with this reponse...

Greetings

Edit: If i'm not wrong, you can delete your OSBOT account at any time, and read you've made a new so don't really see the problem?

w0t.

Are there any purchases on this account you would like transferred? This one would be banned, and the purchases transferred to your old one.

13 minutes ago, Solution said:

w0t.

Are there any purchases on this account you would like transferred? This one would be banned, and the purchases transferred to your old one.

Sorry dude, I'm starting botting/playing/scripting 2 weeks ago since OSRS is really nice but didn't expect this dude to have purched items on his account... i'm very sorry...

otherwise, the information I gave isn't really fault and just trying to help.

EDIT: ye, deleting isn't really an option, but getting the old banned is. Thanks for the information and clarification... you're the MVP of this site boi

EDIT 2: regarding my creation date and never changed accounts nor linked same email to RS acount, I was just trying to help this guy out... not trying to mislead anyone.

I noticed you're a moderator and don't try to break the rules, but we're both created in 2013 brother, show some leuv haha

Greetings

Edited by bexxe
  • Boge 1

5 hours ago, Solution said:

w0t.

Thanks for the reply, there aren't any purchases on either accounts. I was mainly worried about forum rules with alts etc.

Do I need to verify anything on tho123?

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, Solution said:

w0t.

LOL re-reading my answer was indeed a bit random or seemly strange (totally, really, not confessing I was stoned as a monkey), but I think I took too many things in consideration...

managed to bot an almost maxed rs3 account but it just wasn't that lucky to get full total lvl (or lucky i almost maxed while botting). Normally, as everyone can see, I never responded to topics like these and was a bit confused by this guy's post, because as an old time user I could only recommend using an old email adress for this website and not (let's say NEVER) your runescape login-mailadres to register to this website, any bot related site and such.. use your common sense!

So, having and old and unused email account for botting websites and still having access to it is the best thing you could ever do... don't use your runescape login email (i still just have a usename to login, never came across this issue) because, without doubt, this would be the most stupid thing to do. If your name is John in rs, with email John@john.com....... as mentionned, the most retarded thing to do would be using the same email for both RS and a (or multiple if you're a badass) botting websites who can easily be hacked, plus using the same password for all of them, you desive to be banned.

Long story short "Tho123"... I myself wouldn't suggest changing your old OSBOT account/email to your new and actual RS login? Just keep using old??

Only sharing some ideas, call my silly or retarded, ... as you want but don't say this isn't good advice at all...

Greetings

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theholyone said:

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say in your last few posts. they have nothing to do with my request.

I have never mentioned anything in regards to the ' safety ' of my account, I am simply trying to play it safe in case there is a rule against having multiple accounts on OSBot.

Dear Tho123 or should I say theholyone?

Regarding your answer and not understanding my very, extreme detailled advice, wich implicates or at least makes me think you don't really have that much experience in the botting 'techniques'...

First, if you're a beginner... this isn't year 2007 anymore my friend. botting on multiple accounts is asking for a ban, better change your name in 'helloiamabot'...

Second, having an old account on these forums is only in your favour. Making a new account on an other ip as the account on this forum is always a plus. Don't call me paranoia, Jagex tracks everything and can see/know much more than you think.

Third, assuming your 'new' account has the same email as your botting runescape account, is the worst think you've could ever do. What I ment by using different passwords is, passwords for websites are saved on your pc and can easily, just trust me EASILY, by hacked. This makes your mighty runescape account really vulnerable Tho123.

Forth but i can go on with this, as i said... botting websites are far more the target of hackers and if they get the user database, you're ripped and one day you log in without any money left on your account.

If you want to know more I would be happy to explain but just the fact that Fagex also reads these and even this post is really dangerous if you username here is the same as it is on OSRS.

I'm not even mentionning the immense high ban rate you're risking by taking same names and passwords for both rs and osbot!

P.S. As I know for sure you're not an ancient player nor botter, just start with botting one account, especially not goldfarming (goldfarming on 2 or more accounts for 6h without brake is perma ban, believe me...)
If you have the money, don't use 3rd party websites to buy gold and then buy items to bot... you better go public and offend the police that you have heroin on you... you get it? Buy official bonds via OSRS website and sell them in GE, it's more expensive but worth the risk. (I don't know all of this by accident, buying GP's from 3rd party websites and botting with it, bruh...)

If you care about your account, don't do 2 at the same time and only use paid scripts. You'll be crying the morning you try to login and see the ban message. believe me, once again.

Could give you sooo much more 'tricks' but hope you'll understand and even use some of the information I gave... You seem so naive and new that I really am afraid you'll lose all your accounts at once and very shortly.

Greetings 

EDIT looked up your OSBOT name on official OSBOT highscores and... supprise.. this name really existed in the highscores. I'm not a Fagex mod but you would be flagged and banned within a week.

EDIT 2 after reading your reaction, you're right... playing on multiple accounts isn't against the rules anymore, but like I already mentionned, Fagex can see wich client you are using... being logged in on multiple accounts on the god damn OSBOT client is let's say just a little little little bit suspicious, isn't it?

Edited by bexxe

22 minutes ago, theholyone said:

Yeah. I'm not even going to bother reading all that.

This never had anything to do with anything Runescape related. I've posted several times now, that I just want to play it safe with FORUM rules.

Thanks.

Nice reaction for my time, didnt have to man... gl with your permanent ban on yr accounts , especially that range ‘pure’ haha. Beter read it. Wasten time on this guy only trying to help prevent ban... you’re so nice wow xxx

• Chris locked this topic