Check for account status (banned/locked)

azn2000

Currently im mass creating accounts (for my scale with free osbot, got around 150 created so far), and got like 50 past tutorial island.

The way I set it up is that I have a database where I store the accounts and automaticly pull one to do tutorial island.

After that it gets marked as done, and i would like to dont flag it with an other ip till i need (burn) them.

Does anybody know of a method, maybe a publc database which i could scrape, to get the account status without login into the account?

tl;dr

Does a method exist to check for the account status without logging into the account?

Edited by azn2000

41 minutes ago, azn2000 said:

Currently im mass creating accounts (for my scale with free osbot, got around 150 created so far), and got like 50 past tutorial island.

The way I set it up is that I have a database where I store the accounts and automaticly pull one to do tutorial island.

After that it gets marked as done, and i would like to dont flag it with an other ip till i need (burn) them.

Does anybody know of a method, maybe a publc database which i could scrape, to get the account status without login into the account?

tl;dr

Does a method exist to check for the account status without logging into the account?

Let me save you the hassle. Create one account per IP and you'll never receive bans or locks assuming you're using clean proxies. Just be sure to keep the creation IP and the tutorial IP the same for each account.

If you're adamant on checking the status of each account, just try to log them into a p2p world. It will either say the accounts disabled or you need membership to log into this world.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

1IP per Account is not an option. If runescape would support ipv6 maybe, but with that its not cost effective to do that for me right now.

I'm creating accounts right now so i got always some laying around if i need them later on.

I do not care if a chunk of them gets banned, they are disposable anyway.

So i guess i will not touch them till i need them and will see if they are banned..

1 hour ago, azn2000 said:

1IP per Account is not an option. If runescape would support ipv6 maybe, but with that its not cost effective to do that for me right now.

I'm creating accounts right now so i got always some laying around if i need them later on.

I do not care if a chunk of them gets banned, they are disposable anyway.

So i guess i will not touch them till i need them and will see if they are banned..

just do as eagle says. instead of logging in to the game you can log in through the browser and check for account status

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

just do as eagle says. instead of logging in to the game you can log in through the browser and check for account status

@AsBakedAsCake's method is so much faster lol

3 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Let me save you the hassle. Create one account per IP and you'll never receive bans or locks assuming you're using clean proxies. Just be sure to keep the creation IP and the tutorial IP the same for each account.

If you're adamant on checking the status of each account, just try to log them into a p2p world. It will either say the accounts disabled or you need membership to log into this world.

• Like 1

@Koschei yeah true that, maybe looking into that, but then i would need a provider where i can switch every ~8 minute

and with multiple bots doing the same thing, i would need a method/provider that also supports that kind of thing..

Or does anybody know a rotating socks provider where you can use multiply rotating socks at the same time?

yeah thanks for the tipp with the login, i will propably go for that, but for now i will just keep them in my db for around a week and then check for there status.

Edited by azn2000

On 1/8/2019 at 7:20 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

Do you happen to know a source for proxies that isn't insanely overpriced? I met someone who said they get 100 proxies for 25/mo and I can't find any for less than 3/month per proxy.

1 hour ago, iLeggy said:

Do you happen to know a source for proxies that isn't insanely overpriced? I met someone who said they get 100 proxies for 25/mo and I can't find any for less than 3/month per proxy.

shouldnt be paying more than 1.5$ for ipv4 proxy

Edited by extatus

1 hour ago, iLeggy said:

Not sure where you could get them for $.25 a piece unless maybe they are shared. But for normal proxies I would say it's about $1 to $2

4 hours ago, d0zza said:

Logging into the browser isn't necessary.

Just use your own log in handler and check the position of certain colours when logging in. Each error message is unique which will have a yellow pixel at a unique location, you'll just have to find these positions out and hardcode them in.

I believe when the account is locked/disabled they have a loginstate so could also just see when it changes to the state. https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/api/Client.html#getLoginUIState--