Session expired error?

heheimpro

Hi guys,

I was shown the following sort of notification then the client just closed by itself;

29fb2x5.png

I have been shown this error only twice - have been botting daily for 1-2 weeks roughly.

The first time I wanted to check something so opened another client, so fair enough I was shown the error and i'm not VIP. However I was shown this message again about 5 minutes ago and have only had one client up, why was I shown this?

Can't you have the bot running in the background in the corner without VIP or something? Hence being shown the error for my session expiring?

Helps appreciated :)

39 minutes ago, heheimpro said:

Can't you have the bot running in the background in the corner without VIP or something? Hence being shown the error for my session expiring?

You're able to run the client minimized just fine, even without VIP! IIRC you'll also get this message when opening the client on another machine, could that be your issue?

28 minutes ago, Solution said:

You're able to run the client minimized just fine, even without VIP! IIRC you'll also get this message when opening the client on another machine, could that be your issue?

Thanks for the reply back, but this can't be the case as this personal laptop of mines is the only machine I have botted on. Maybe it was just a slight hiccup? Will monitor this however, if It does happen again I will either make a new thread or update this one.

10 minutes ago, heheimpro said:

Thanks for the reply back, but this can't be the case as this personal laptop of mines is the only machine I have botted on. Maybe it was just a slight hiccup? Will monitor this however, if It does happen again I will either make a new thread or update this one.

Please refer to this one! I'll drop a follow so I get notified when you reply :) 

• Like 1