Dispute w/ D Bolter

Zully

So I bought a few proxies a couple days ago and all was working okay until yesterday afternoon the proxies stopped working, contacted D Bolter and they said https://i.imgur.com/Ds46J8P.png Right here I'm already starting to get suspicious about "fixed them" because they were online well before the reply, and then went down afterwards, so I'm already suspecting that they are really doing nothing and just waiting for them to work as intended and checking them.

An hour later with no word of anything I ask what's going on; https://i.imgur.com/AyVJ0Gy.png

So now they say they're still working on it, but then contradict themselves by saying if it's still down in a few hours contact me..  which fully leads me to believe that this person isn't doing anything to help and is just running me on until they work again.

Then they say that they've been at work since 30 minutes ago, an hour and a half after they said they started working on the issue.

I point out that they are giving me the runaround and get this sassy ass reply back; https://i.imgur.com/sjpHBCx.png\

I try and give them some business advice; https://i.imgur.com/55VLaj8.png honestly I was pretty rude here but at this point fed up with nothing being done to fix the issue and them lying straight to me saying "I'm trying to get it up at the moment"

Finally checks on the proxies and offers me replacements; https://i.imgur.com/B6Yr1qo.png

*Note their thread states you can renew IP's, so they obviously know that people want to use the same proxy so their accounts aren't at more of a risk than they need to be. I didn't order proxies from this person just to have to change the goddamn IP when an issue arises.

Today sends me this; https://i.imgur.com/ACYdpHf.png https://i.imgur.com/JM1NUUx.png

Here is where I stack up my losses to make a point that you can't just run a business with no accountability for downtime; https://i.imgur.com/q5SB0f7.png

Some arguing; https://i.imgur.com/MfyWCVt.png

end of chat; https://i.imgur.com/5uaCGoC.png

I honestly don't know how they've managed to gain so much rep with customer service like this, I'm guessing it's a rare issue and D bolter simply doesn't know how to handle the situation, or maybe people buy their "I'm working on fixing it" line.

From what I can tell @D Bolter has shown the proxies working correctly, is a configuration error a possibility? As far as I can see, @D Bolter has attempted to restore the proxies to working order on multiple occasions and been fairly reasonable towards you. 

Are you able to get these proxies up within a reasonable timeframe or no D Bolter? Work out some form of refund with the customer, such as an extension of the proxies for the period in which they were down or a monetary refund, unless you can show that the issue lies with the customer and not your proxies. 

9 minutes ago, Solution said:

From what I can tell @D Bolter has shown the proxies working correctly, is a configuration error a possibility? As far as I can see, @D Bolter has attempted to restore the proxies to working order on multiple occasions and been fairly reasonable towards you. 

Are you able to get these proxies up within a reasonable timeframe or no D Bolter? Work out some form of refund with the customer, such as an extension of the proxies for the period in which they were down or a monetary refund, unless you can show that the issue lies with the customer and not your proxies. 

They are working now yeah.. the issue is they were down for somewhere around 20 hours (I last checked 8am, still not working, d bolter messaged me while I was asleep saying they were working 20 hours after I noticed they were down) and they think my compensation should be 30 cents at most.. I bought these proxies thinking they were going to be reliable and the first time they go down I'm offered replacements which I don't want as I bought them with the soul intent of using the same proxies. I'm sort of stuck here as I've now put a few days of work into accounts that are on unreliable IP's, I don't even want to continue using them but I don't have much of a choice unless I want to take even more losses switching to another provider and starting new accounts.

Also I'm not sure where you get that they tried to restore them to working order? All I get out of it is a runaround saying that they are working on it, while simply checking if they are working or not and waiting until they do.

I like how @Zully hides his inappropriate comments and him being extremely unprofessional. No where have I mentioned that they have 100% up time (although its usually pretty close to it)

I've responded to all his messages in a timely manner and notified him of the situation.

@Solution

The proxies are fully functionally at the moment. They were down for less than 20 hours. I even offered him replacements which he would be able to use immediately

proof of him not wanting the replacements (which would be in the same region):

cdd58d7744b1b37a1bc4a1bf9925a332.png

me being professional and letting him know of the situation:

c58a3b79a83a5c935ccddb0b6588e6e0.png

him denying fully functional replacements AGAIN:

62b5d4e4c133ece7f8ec26994fdc3291.png

him being unprofessional and trying to give me business advice:

59b0c3dc3861f33f9de650dbcbce2fa7.png

TL:DR: Proxies were down for less than 20 hrs, I was in contact with customer and offered replacements but he denied them. Proxies are up now and customer is still upset and wanting to start a ruckus.

Edited by D Bolter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zully said:

They are working now yeah.. the issue is they were down for somewhere around 20 hours (I last checked 8am, still not working, d bolter messaged me while I was asleep saying they were working 20 hours after I noticed they were down) and they think my compensation should be 30 cents at most.. I bought these proxies thinking they were going to be reliable and the first time they go down I'm offered replacements which I don't want as I bought them with the soul intent of using the same proxies. I'm sort of stuck here as I've now put a few days of work into accounts that are on unreliable IP's, I don't even want to continue using them but I don't have much of a choice unless I want to take even more losses switching to another provider and starting new accounts.

Also I'm not sure where you get that they tried to restore them to working order? All I get out of it is a runaround saying that they are working on it, while simply checking if they are working or not and waiting until they do.

What exactly are you trying to get from the dispute? From what we've seen D Bolter acted in a professional manner and did his best to resolve this even offering replacements in the mean time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zully said:

From the screenshots you sent. Where he mentioned 3+ times he was working on it.
That and the fact he sent your screenshots of the proxies actually working for him. 

1 hour ago, Solution said:

From the screenshots you sent. Where he mentioned 3+ times he was working on it.
That and the fact he sent your screenshots of the proxies actually working for him. 

Yeah he kept saying he was working on it but all he was doing was checking if they are working, indicated by the fact that after I notified him of an issue, he asked me to wait a few hours and then re-contact him if they aren't working.. if he was working on the issue why would I have to contact him again to say they still aren't working? and he sent that 20 hours later... they werent working for at least 16 hours, he messaged me 4 hours after I last checked and went to sleep that they were finally working.

2 hours ago, Night said:

What exactly are you trying to get from the dispute? From what we've seen D Bolter acted in a professional manner and did his best to resolve this even offering replacements in the mean time.

Fair compensation for the downtime, and to show people that he really has no control over what's going on with the proxies.. if there's an issue just offers to replace them or keep waiting until they work, his thread mentions the IP's are renewable and that's why I bought them, why would I want different IP's? Not to mention he's saying I left stuff out when what he showed is in my original post..? Not trying to hide anything, A couple hours downtime is one thing, somewhere between 16-20 is another. If I knew I was going to have these issues I wouldn't have bought proxies from him.

6 hours ago, Zully said:

Yeah he kept saying he was working on it but all he was doing was checking if they are working, indicated by the fact that after I notified him of an issue, he asked me to wait a few hours and then re-contact him if they aren't working.. if he was working on the issue why would I have to contact him again to say they still aren't working? and he sent that 20 hours later... they werent working for at least 16 hours, he messaged me 4 hours after I last checked and went to sleep that they were finally working.

Fair compensation for the downtime, and to show people that he really has no control over what's going on with the proxies.. if there's an issue just offers to replace them or keep waiting until they work, his thread mentions the IP's are renewable and that's why I bought them, why would I want different IP's? Not to mention he's saying I left stuff out when what he showed is in my original post..? Not trying to hide anything, A couple hours downtime is one thing, somewhere between 16-20 is another. If I knew I was going to have these issues I wouldn't have bought proxies from him.

Him offering to replace them with functional ones is a fair compensation. The guy was nothing short of a top professional and offered you an alternative solution to your problem, which you refused. Was the situation favourable? No. Which is exactly why he offered to replace them, if he was unprofessional he could've just ignored you/lead you on. 

Out of curiosity, what would you consider a fair compensation? 

2 hours ago, Decode said:

Him offering to replace them with functional ones is a fair compensation. The guy was nothing short of a top professional and offered you an alternative solution to your problem, which you refused. Was the situation favourable? No. Which is exactly why he offered to replace them, if he was unprofessional he could've just ignored you/lead you on. 

Out of curiosity, what would you consider a fair compensation? 

Exactly what I told him, https://imgur.com/5uaCGoC. Replacement IP addressed are not fair compensation when your thread mentions you can renew the same IP's, I don't want different IP's and that's not what I paid for.

49 minutes ago, Zully said:

Exactly what I told him, https://imgur.com/5uaCGoC. Replacement IP addressed are not fair compensation when your thread mentions you can renew the same IP's, I don't want different IP's and that's not what I paid for.

He offered a replacement because the server was having issues, which is a totally normal thing to do unless you wanted to wait. 

And again, you still haven't answered my question, what would you consider a fair compensation? 

20 minutes ago, Decode said:

He offered a replacement because the server was having issues, which is a totally normal thing to do unless you wanted to wait. 

And again, you still haven't answered my question, what would you consider a fair compensation? 

I did answer your question it's right in the screenshot. "Ok so I'm owed 2.7% (20 hours downtime/720) of $36.03 ($9.75 in proxies, 3x bonds, $13 in private scripts) which is $0.97"

I don't even want to be using these proxies anymore, if I wasn't several days into accounts I've started on these IP's already I'd be asking for a full refund and taking my business elsewhere.

19 minutes ago, Zully said:

I did answer your question it's right in the screenshot. "Ok so I'm owed 2.7% (20 hours downtime/720) of $36.03 ($9.75 in proxies, 3x bonds, $13 in private scripts) which is $0.97"

I don't even want to be using these proxies anymore, if I wasn't several days into accounts I've started on these IP's already I'd be asking for a full refund and taking my business elsewhere.

Must have overlooked that.

@D Bolter can you refund him $0.97 and let us know when you've done so.

17 hours ago, Zully said:

I do have control over the proxies I sell. Just because you're frustrated, doesn't mean you get to make stuff up just to attempt to make me look bad. You have been nothing but impatient and unprofessional during our conversations. I find it interesting that you were trying to give me business advice because you don't even know what business hours are in your country and you were up till 4 AM. Even though I was at work, I still responded to you and tried to help you out. If I did replace the proxies, you would still be able to renew the replaced proxies. Your arguments don't make much sense. 

7 hours ago, Decode said:

Must have overlooked that.

@D Bolter can you refund him $0.97 and let us know when you've done so.

Wait, how is it fair to refund 10% of what he paid for the proxies (he paid approx $9) for 12~16 hours of downtime from the 30 days ( 30 days * 24 hrs= 720 ) 

Also keep in mind I never mentioned 100% uptime. With all due respect, even the osbot client doesn't have 100% uptime (due to updates etc.). 

Why do I have to pay for his bonds and private script? When Osbot goes down for a day to update, people don't get refunded for their private script or bonds. Also he keeps private scripts forever and he isn't paying monthly for it or any VIP subscription. He's pretty much trolling and wasting everyone's time right now.

Also I'm pretty sure they were working when he sent me a message at 4 am, he provided no proof of them not working and he knew I wouldn't be awake to respond to his trolling.

Hence, I replied with it seems to be working for me (with screenshot provided) when I woke up.

0eddfa768eaf8fb32cfa1e52caaef782.png

ae5535d0a2aa146cea817f8be9138173.png

Edited by D Bolter
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, D Bolter said:

I do have control over the proxies I sell. Just because you're frustrated, doesn't mean you get to make stuff up just to attempt to make me look bad. You have been nothing but impatient and unprofessional during our conversations. I find it interesting that you were trying to give me business advice because you don't even know what business hours are in your country and you were up till 4 AM. Even though I was at work, I still responded to you and tried to help you out. If I did replace the proxies, you would still be able to renew the replaced proxies. Your arguments don't make much sense. 

Wait, how is it fair to refund 10% of what he paid for the proxies (he paid approx $9) for 12~16 hours of downtime from the 30 days ( 30 days * 24 hrs= 720 ) 

Also keep in mind I never mentioned 100% uptime. With all due respect, even the osbot client doesn't have 100% uptime (due to updates etc.). 

Why do I have to pay for his bonds and private script? When Osbot goes down for a day to update, people don't get refunded for their private script or bonds. Also he keeps private scripts forever and he isn't paying monthly for it or any VIP subscription. He's pretty much trolling and wasting everyone's time right now.

Also I'm pretty sure they were working when he sent me a message at 4 am, he provided no proof of them not working and he knew I wouldn't be awake to respond to his trolling.

Hence, I replied with it seems to be working for me (with screenshot provided) when I woke up.

0eddfa768eaf8fb32cfa1e52caaef782.png

ae5535d0a2aa146cea817f8be9138173.png

As for the downtime, you're right, shit happens sometimes. Plenty of times though with OSBot when the downtime is something substantial we offer extra days for the VIP members. So compensation for downtime isn't something new or unheard of. 

I actually had your best interest in mind when i decided that you pay him the $0.97. It isn't in your best interest as a business member for this to drag out, especially over a measly amount. However since you dont seem like getting this over with swiftly, we'll calculate costs for the Bond + Downtime. 

Taking into account the bonds and the downtime, you owe him a grand total of $0.48. Let us know when payment has been made. 

• Boge 1

13 hours ago, D Bolter said:

I find it interesting that you were trying to give me business advice because you don't even know what business hours are in your country and you were up till 4 AM. Even though I was at work, I still responded to you and tried to help you out. If I did replace the proxies, you would still be able to renew the replaced proxies. Your arguments don't make much sense. 

I find it interesting that you assume because I'm up at 4 in the morning that I don't know what normal business hours are in my own country, what does that have to do with anything?

You claimed several times you were trying to fix the proxies and several times said other things that contradicted. Like before 5PM claiming you were working on the issue then later on around 8 or whatever you said you were at work until 5.

Yeah, you didn't mention that your right, I picked a shit provider. Woops, my bad. I obviously wrongly assumed it would be at least 98-99%, but here we are under a week in at 2.7% downtime.

Private script was miswording by me, they are paid scripts not private.. what kind of private scripts are $13? I'd love some. Bonds is another issue, but considering I made the accounts on your IP's and was unable to use them because of your service then I feel like I'm owed that too.

Your thread states; https://i.imgur.com/28XE3Sn.png

Saying you are able to renew this IP is the reason I bought your proxies, I don't want different IP's than the originals I got, they would literally be useless to me and a waste of time for you to set up.

How was I supposed to know if you we're awake or not? You were online on DnD just as you were the like 12 hours before that. I actually assumed that you were awake taking care of the issue, but I guess you were sleeping.

This one could be irrelevant, but to me it says something about the quality of your proxies if you'd rather hand out replacements than compensations. I don't even see why compensation is an issue if this really is such a rare problem, if there were no more issues the rest of the month I'd renew them.