Question about "smart" botting

libirator

So its recommended on here to only bot ~4 hours max in a day for "safe" botting.

I assume this recommendation is for people on new accounts they aren't necessarily wanting a ban on.

So as a good example, say you make a fresh level 3 account and go to wintertodt on it. Would you recommend botting 4 hours then manual 4 hours? Or only bot 4 hours then log off for the day?

Sorry if that doesn't make very much sense. Cheers 

30 minutes ago, libirator said:

So its recommended on here to only bot ~4 hours max in a day for "safe" botting.

I assume this recommendation is for people on new accounts they aren't necessarily wanting a ban on.

So as a good example, say you make a fresh level 3 account and go to wintertodt on it. Would you recommend botting 4 hours then manual 4 hours? Or only bot 4 hours then log off for the day?

Sorry if that doesn't make very much sense. Cheers 

You botting and legit playing the same skill will show up as very unique play styles on an account that should only be played on by one person. This might result in your account being flagged and looked into further. Not sure if this is accurate or just a rumor. I'm personally trying to suicide bot myself a maxed account. Will probably post about it if it succeeds :) Currently have suicide botted 99 agility on 2 accounts using the same strategy