Explv's AIO Source Code

Explv

Some code is a bit janky, but y'all might find it useful.

Source: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO

GitHub download: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Script thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/96006-explvs-aio-13-skill-aio-in-1-script/

Edited by Explv
  • Like 12
  • Heart 3

Really cool of you to release the source code, was using this AIO for a while, (as you know because of my bug report lol), was actually a really nice free script. 

Thanks for releasing the source code, many people including myself will use your code as a reference point throughout my journey to create a script which isn't dog shit.

• Like 1

@NoxMerc You should give that smart task executor a try in the AIO script (as in making a PR). It's got a lot of built in task management code that I've found very useful as a base for my scripts. I've been actively contributing some of the "bones" of my processes to make it a more useful jumping off point for others. I'd be interested to see how you choose to implement a smart task management system :)

2 hours ago, Master Of Hash said:

@NoxMerc You should give that smart task executor a try in the AIO script (as in making a PR). It's got a lot of built in task management code that I've found very useful as a base for my scripts. I've been actively contributing some of the "bones" of my processes to make it a more useful jumping off point for others. I'd be interested to see how you choose to implement a smart task management system :)

Once I actually have something worth showing, I will. I'm a few months away from anything too juicy, but my end-game is to have a twitch channel where people can issue commands for the bot to follow, e.g. !woodcut willow, !combat "Al-kharid warrior", etc, as well as letting it do its own things autonomously.

@Explv have you ever worked with GSON on the SDN at all? Or are we pretty much stuck with json-simple?

Edited by NoxMerc

2 hours ago, NoxMerc said:

Once I actually have something worth showing, I will. I'm a few months away from anything too juicy, but my end-game is to have a twitch channel where people can issue commands for the bot to follow, e.g. !woodcut willow, !combat "Al-kharid warrior", etc, as well as letting it do its own things autonomously.

@Explv have you ever worked with GSON on the SDN at all? Or are we pretty much stuck with json-simple?

If GSON uses reflection it probably won't work