Wintertodt ironman request at 91 fm

Lurkernomore

10 hours ago, Lurkernomore said:

Obnoxious example? How so? Did I boast of my ironman status or talk down to others because im an ironman?

Who are you to dictate that an ironman is to 'challenge myself'. Yeah maybe i want to challenge myself in other aspects of the game (not using the GE for e.g.)but not firemaking.

U came to my service thread, posted your opinion on me asking for service for my ironman which has no relation to the topic whatsoever and accuse me of not handling a simple conversation.

You are a joke

"Ironman Mode is an account type, released on October 13, 2014, that encourages the player to be entirely self-sufficient." Note the phrase "Entirely self-sufficient." This is Jagex's definition of this gamemode and the reason why the majority of the players who play this mode play it-not what i'm dictating. 

I'm a joke? Lmao. 

You're the one that can't handle a little FMing grind via wintertotd which is probably one of the easiest/fastest skill to get a 99 in. I understand there are things on osrs that could be difficult or extremely tedious e.g. infernocape, lvling runecrafting, etc. But FMing. Really? 

10 hours ago, polaliman said:

LOL we got a badass over here.

Thx m8. Wasn't trying to be one. If you take a look at my first two comments, was actually being friendly but OP took it offensively and has a stick up his butt. 

I do apologize for making this thread unnecessarily long though. I love having discussions/debates but this wasn't the thread to do it on so my apologies. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

"Ironman Mode is an account type, released on October 13, 2014, that encourages the player to be entirely self-sufficient." Note the phrase "Entirely self-sufficient." This is Jagex's definition of this gamemode and the reason why the majority of the players who play this mode play it-not what i'm dictating. 

I'm a joke? Lmao. 

You're the one that can't handle a little FMing grind via wintertotd which is probably one of the easiest/fastest skill to get a 99 in. I understand there are things on osrs that could be difficult or extremely tedious e.g. infernocape, lvling runecrafting, etc. But FMing. Really? 

Thx m8. Wasn't trying to be one. If you take a look at my first two comments, was actually being friendly but OP took it offensively and has a stick up his butt. 

I do apologize for making this thread unnecessarily long though. I love having discussions/debates but this wasn't the thread to do it on so my apologies. 

Wintertodt is mindless and boring. Firemaking is one of the most useless skills in the game. On the contrary, RC/farming/herblore is actually useful for me. 

I would rather spend 150 hours doing rc/construction than firemaking. 

Happy New Year!

10 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

I'm a joke? Lmao. 

Idk why you're thanking me its meant to be an insult not a compliment. 

Don't apologize to me LOL.

Love your argument, its like going to a black guy and saying sup *inserts racial slur* and justifying it being friendly and getting upset when he gets offended. 

Edited by polaliman

6 hours ago, polaliman said:

Idk why you're thanking me its meant to be an insult not a compliment. 

Don't apologize to me LOL.

Love your argument, its like going to a black guy and saying sup *inserts racial slur* and justifying it being friendly and getting upset when he gets offended. 

Love how flawed your analogy is.

No it's not the same as going up to a black guy and inserting racial slur. First of all, going along with your analogy, I didn't know that this guy "was black" and if I were to have said a racial slur (which I never do), I wouldn't have known it would've offended him.  Secondly, when I say these "racial slurs" to other ironmen (ask why they pay for services), they usually provide a somewhat reasonable response which I may or may not agree with kind of like @Lurkernomore 's very last response. 

stop farming post count. Your insults are horrible, newbie. 

8 hours ago, Lurkernomore said:

Wintertodt is mindless and boring. Firemaking is one of the most useless skills in the game. On the contrary, RC/farming/herblore is actually useful for me. 

I would rather spend 150 hours doing rc/construction than firemaking. 

Happy New Year!

Gotcha, to each their own I guess. I personally think fming via wintertotd is way better than mindless grinding of log lighting and extremely great for acquiring resources & other skill ex as an ironman. 

Happy new year to you as well!