Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

3 hours ago, Eldrism said:

I really hope you reach your goal if you hit 99 on each that would be badass man. Best of luck!
Would be nice to see how far you could get auto clicking on an ardy knight, I guess you'd have to get to ~95 thieving to truly just auto click it.

Nope, I used a macro for 55-70 on my main POST nerf too. 

On 1/15/2019 at 6:31 PM, TheeJoker said:

Hello, saw you do this project in the past and was wondering what you are doing to train other skills (not combat ones). Almost maxed combat stats and have been using random autoclicker, looking for other skills to work on.

check my first project, and you will see! :D

On 1/15/2019 at 10:13 PM, Eldrism said:

I really hope you reach your goal if you hit 99 on each that would be badass man. Best of luck!
Would be nice to see how far you could get auto clicking on an ardy knight, I guess you'd have to get to ~95 thieving to truly just auto click it.

alredy done 99 on my first project with ardy knights

UPDATE- 88 STR

1 hour ago, jesenican said:

check my first project, and you will see! :D

alredy done 99 on my first project with ardy knights

UPDATE- 88 STR

BTW, I got 99 crafting and 95 mage without ban using Lunars in this last month, all done via macro recorder, just make sure to use a world with a heavy population of other bankstanders (World 2 G.E. or Bounty World @ Edge Bank are my two choices). :) 

1 hour ago, poptartjake said:

BTW, I got 99 crafting and 95 mage without ban using Lunars in this last month, all done via macro recorder, just make sure to use a world with a heavy population of other bankstanders (World 2 G.E. or Bounty World @ Edge Bank are my two choices). :) 

gratz! keep up the good work

1 hour ago, riseofrage said:

So basically you recorded your mouse movements and then replayed them with the macro? 

exactly, i record for around 1h, then replay it for 5-6 hours deepends on day...

UPDATE- total exp 8m http://prntscr.com/m9oc69  will i reach magic 100m number for the second time? ? slowly posting progres becaue of alot of work in rl..

On 1/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, Eldrism said:

You might be able to semi-afk by altering the camera and healing manually.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, koszmar said:

So you're using fresh 30 minute to 1 hour recording sessions for 5-6 hours per day and then after like 10 days you start using the old recordings again?

Curious about the number of recordings you have total and how often you rotate them out

Depends on how good he is at making them the first time around, but even then, unless you use precise camera angles and other presets, it can be difficult to get a perfect loop recorded without at least taking a few attempts. 

On 1/20/2019 at 4:41 PM, jesenican said:

exactly, i record for around 1h, then replay it for 5-6 hours deepends on day...

UPDATE- total exp 8m http://prntscr.com/m9oc69  will i reach magic 100m number for the second time? ? slowly posting progres becaue of alot of work in rl..

May I ask which program you use? You got a 2day ban so far right?

7 hours ago, koszmar said:

So you're using fresh 30 minute to 1 hour recording sessions for 5-6 hours per day and then after like 10 days you start using the old recordings again?

Curious about the number of recordings you have total and how often you rotate them out

so far for 10m exp i used only 2 recordings wiht lenght of 1 hour..probly gona stay like that to lazzy to make new ones..

7 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Just saying, your screenshot contains your username. I easily checked on the osrs leaderboards and have found your account within 10 seconds 

nice 14 thieving ;0 

yea i know to lazzy to fix it xD but thanks for info

1 hour ago, riseofrage said:

May I ask which program you use? You got a 2day ban so far right?

using "mouse and keyboard recorder" got 2 day ban because i used same record of 1h for 28m exp in cooking

36 minutes ago, jesenican said:

using "mouse and keyboard recorder" got 2 day ban because i used same record of 1h for 28m exp in cooking

So if I get it right you probably use 1 mouse recording of 10min to 60min for about 10-50h of botting and then renew the recording with different movements?