Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

35 minutes ago, jesenican said:

i thought necklace doesnt include bonus? ?

The berserker necklace is an onyx necklace enchanted by the spell Lvl-6 Enchant. When worn, it increases the amount of damage the wearer does when wielding an obsidian melee weapon (Toktz-xil-akTzhaar-ket-omTzhaar-ket-em, or Toktz-xil-ek) by 20%. However, in exchange it lowers your melee accuracy and your defences against all combat styles. The bonus does stack with the Obsidian armour (helmetplatebody and platelegs).

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Prolax said:

The berserker necklace is an onyx necklace enchanted by the spell Lvl-6 Enchant. When worn, it increases the amount of damage the wearer does when wielding an obsidian melee weapon (Toktz-xil-akTzhaar-ket-omTzhaar-ket-em, or Toktz-xil-ek) by 20%. However, in exchange it lowers your melee accuracy and your defences against all combat styles. The bonus does stack with the Obsidian armour (helmetplatebody and platelegs).

love you ?

• Heart 1

On 12/29/2018 at 3:48 AM, jesenican said:

well once i hit 70/70/70 manualy, il go nmz and do that for like 7-12h a day

mouse recording,  done alot of 99s with that way, you record your self for like 30-50mins then just repeat that...ive done in my first project as guy above you stated 99 craft,fletch and so on..

7-12 hr a day?  

I botted one account for 6 hours (throughout the day not at once) and it got a 48hour ban the next day

17 hours ago, KevinOG said:

Are you already using combat bracelet, berserker necklace, and a holy blessing for the little prayer bonus? 

yes i am ahhaha,dont need prayer bonus using absorb potions with 1 hp.

3 hours ago, Fich420 said:

7-12 hr a day?  

I botted one account for 6 hours (throughout the day not at once) and it got a 48hour ban the next day

im not botting,im mouser recording

3 hours ago, Fich420 said:

What's really the difference between a NMZ bot vs Autoclicking in nmz?

the diffrence is there isnt diffrent pathern,in mouse recording you record your hand, and there is milions of dirents pathings..at botting its always the same. alot easier to detect