Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

On 12/27/2018 at 10:24 PM, kramnik said:

So by autoclicking you mean clicking same spot or something like ghostmouse? :) it would be fun if you also used ghost mouse for fletching, crafting and herblore. In general this looks fun project for everyone to see how far autoclickers can get you, goodluck :)

He actually autoclicked 99 fletching and crafting in his previous project. ?

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/136192-autoclicking-to-99s-project/?tab=comments#comment-1575680

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 3:59 PM, ezpz1234 said:

Is this just a 24/7 process or are you manually taking breaks with it?

well once i hit 70/70/70 manualy, il go nmz and do that for like 7-12h a day

On 12/27/2018 at 10:24 PM, kramnik said:

So by autoclicking you mean clicking same spot or something like ghostmouse? :) it would be fun if you also used ghost mouse for fletching, crafting and herblore. In general this looks fun project for everyone to see how far autoclickers can get you, goodluck :)

mouse recording,  done alot of 99s with that way, you record your self for like 30-50mins then just repeat that...ive done in my first project as guy above you stated 99 craft,fletch and so on..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jesenican said:

mouse recording,  done alot of 99s with that way, you record your self for like 30-50mins then just repeat that...ive done in my first project as guy above you stated 99 craft,fletch and so on..

How many routes are doying? I mean If you are fletching, how many inventories you do by hand before turning repeating?

10 hours ago, jesenican said:

Do you use absorptions and overloads in NMZ?

On 12/29/2018 at 2:56 PM, kramnik said:

How many routes are doying? I mean If you are fletching, how many inventories you do by hand before turning repeating?

i record my self for 15-30mins then just replay for 2-3h

20 hours ago, Prolax said:

Do you use absorptions and overloads in NMZ?

only absorbs...overloads are weird sometimes i get it correc to work perfectly some times it just miss the overload..

1 hour ago, Guy Fieri said:

Recorded two one hour clips with mouse and keyboard recorder and both of them try and click off screen when they are replayed. Have you ever experienced this? @jesenican

did you use log in camera rotation? just dont move your camera once you log in, only for zoom in or out and it should work without problems..and no never oh and use runelite client so screen doesnt rotate randomly

On 12/30/2018 at 10:05 PM, Guy Fieri said:

I am only alching so it is clicking static things, the issue is that I recorded it for an hour twice and both times it clicks off target. I know this is a software issue if anything but if you have any ideas it would be much appreciated

Use a client like Konduit or RuneLite.