I got banned

assaulted

I have been using OSbot for a couple weeks now, and already have had two accounts banned, one permanent. I also did not bot every day/night, and when I did bot I only botted for 3 hours max, never botting for more than 3 hours at a time.

Most of the time I even stayed at my PC, watching the client bot for me and typing as if I were playing. The fact that I have had two accounts so quickly and efficiently disabled while botting minimally and safely proves to me that this bot is extremely detectable, no matter what script you are using. My advice is to be very careful, stay away from botting on main accounts you care about, and pray for leniency when your time comes and you are caught. Keep in mind I have no experience using Mirror Mode, as this feature failed to work properly for me even as a VIP user.(Which by the way is sad, people paying for a product they cannot even use)

This post contains my opinion and my opinion only and should not be quoted as fact.

Edited by assaulted
  • Like 1

• Night changed the title to I got banned
3 hours ago, assaulted said:

I have been using OSbot for a couple weeks now, and already have had two accounts banned, one permanent. I also did not bot every day/night, and when I did bot I only botted for 3 hours max, never botting for more than 3 hours at a time.

Most of the time I even stayed at my PC, watching the client bot for me and typing as if I were playing. The fact that I have had two accounts so quickly and efficiently disabled while botting minimally and safely proves to me that this bot is extremely detectable, no matter what script you are using. My advice is to be very careful, stay away from botting on main accounts you care about, and pray for leniency when your time comes and you are caught. Keep in mind I have no experience using Mirror Mode, as this feature failed to work properly for me even as a VIP user.(Which by the way is sad, people paying for a product they cannot even use)

This post contains my opinion and my opinion only and should not be quoted as fact.

How long were you botting for? days/week? Its bee said 3 hours a day for 4 days max never botting more than 10 hours a week.

22 hours ago, Prolax said:

It's all about the gains, bro.

Script Kid

k bro

@assaulted What I was trying to say is that if your goal is avoiding bans and you are also willing to stay focused on the game and reply to every player that speaks, you might also just play the fucking game yourself instead of botting, because last time I checked the ban rate for playing legit is quite low.

The only reason for using a bot is because it allows you to do something else while it runs, so you don't have to pay attention to the game.