Night's Christmas VIP Giveaway!

Night

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
To celebrate my favorite day of the year, I'll be giving away a month long VIP voucher. To win all you need to do is comment on this thread with your favorite Christmas memory! 

PLEASE NOTE: Posting 2+ times will disqualify you! I'll draw the winner tomorrow via random number generator. Good luck!

• Like 5

Favorite memory was 2007 or 2008? I don't want to go into detail for obvious reasons, but we had a bit of a legal issue in the family that nearly derailed our entire family. One of my parents was blamed by a boss, landed them (parent) in trouble. Despite that, they shielded all of us from all of that nightmare shit and threw us a great Christmas. Our grandfather from a couple states up even got us a Wii, which probably remains the most luxurious item any of us have ever received (balls out expensive at the time, newly released). The marquee event for us was always watching A Christmas Story. That movie probably remains the greatest tradition we have haha.