[LF] Services - NMZ + Other stats

ulgodzA

Looking for : 

Quests :

-NMZ questline i.e (Vampire slayer, Tree gnome village, Grand tree, Mountain daughter, Depths of despair, Fight arena, Lost city) Choose any 5 of those.

-RFD Freeing the dwarf ( Fishing contest + Cook's assistant + Cook's miniquest ) 

Stats :

-All stats needed for the quests I mentioned above.

-40 Defence

-40 Magic

-51 Agility 

-50 Prayer

I will pay 20m per account. Your bond/supplies.

Terms of service :

- Accounts cant be botted. If botted I will be refunded 100% of order cost

- You must be able to provide screenshots for every level/quest aswell as showing the client (Runelite, osbuddy, vanilla osrs client)

- Accounts must be completed within 3 days, if not then every extra day it takes to complete I will get 10% refund of the order cost - so 4 days = You would get only 90% of the payment of original order.

Willing to use a MM.

discord : mitch#4598 don't add without posting

Edited by ulgodzA

39 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

Looking for : 

Quests :

-NMZ questline i.e (Vampire slayer, Tree gnome village, Grand tree, Mountain daughter, Depths of despair, Fight arena, Lost city) Choose any 5 of those.

-RFD Freeing the dwarf ( Fishing contest + Cook's assistant + Cook's miniquest ) 

Stats :

-All stats needed for the quests I mentioned above.

-40 Defence

-40 Magic

-51 Agility 

-50 Prayer

14M per account + Bond and 1,5m for supplies. If you have little feedback you have to pay  for supplies+bond at first but will be given 1,5m + bonds worth of money in the end of the service. We can use a middleman.

Terms of service :

- Accounts cant be botted. If botted I will be refunded 100% of order cost + bond/supplies

- You must be able to provide screenshots for every level/quest aswell as showing the client (Runelite, osbuddy, vanilla osrs client)

- Accounts must be completed within 3 days, if not then every extra day it takes to complete I will get 10% refund of the order cost - so 4 days = You would get only 90% of the payment of original order.

If you're only paying 14M + 1.5 supplies, you're going to have a hard time finding someone. 51 Agility itself can be priced at 10M. Do you also expect people to fund 50 prayer out of their own pockets?

9 minutes ago, Perryy said:

How many accounts u looking for? And how much u payin' p/acc?

14m + 1.5m for supplies + bond - Not sure yet how many i'm looking for but you can add my discord : mitch#4598 where we can talk more.

2 minutes ago, NeonAsura said:

If you're only paying 14M + 1.5 supplies, you're going to have a hard time finding someone. 51 Agility itself can be priced at 10M. Do you also expect people to fund 50 prayer out of their own pockets?

I calculated it all and it came to a bit less than 14m. 

Also 50 prayer is >800k so 1.5m is more than enough. 

5 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

Do you have any  offers in mind? Its not really that much, its just 51 agility + the others are cheap.

People offer NMZ packages for 8M, so that's where you can start. Now you're also asking for prayer and defence. Prayer is quick, defence should be quested (holy grail for example).

Agility can differ from 8-12M. So the least I'd expect would be 20M, but wouldn't be surprised if it costs 25M+ since many service providers are busy.

17 minutes ago, Retweets said:

People offer NMZ packages for 8M, so that's where you can start. Now you're also asking for prayer and defence. Prayer is quick, defence should be quested (holy grail for example).

Agility can differ from 8-12M. So the least I'd expect would be 20M, but wouldn't be surprised if it costs 25M+ since many service providers are busy.

Nmz packages for 8m? 

Vampire slayer = 200k

Fight arena = 200k

Grand tree = 1,5m

Tree gnome village = 1m 

Lost city = 1m 

And those are peak prices lol

20 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

Nmz packages for 8m? 

Vampire slayer = 200k

Fight arena = 200k

Grand tree = 1,5m

Tree gnome village = 1m 

Lost city = 1m 

And those are peak prices lol

Add fishing contest, cooks assistent,cook miniquest and rfd freeing dwarf to that aswell.

Edited by Perryy

• 2 weeks later...