False feedback on my acc and i got scammed

dimka5112

6 hours ago, place2bet said:

Wait wait? Check my last login on osbot, i dont sell or buy gold here for long time, logged in just cuz of email, wtf is this accusation??????????? How fake is this?????

heres a link of u selling gold on sunday 2 days ago. what do u mean you havent sell gold in a long time???

16 minutes ago, dimka5112 said:

heres a link of u selling gold on sunday 2 days ago. what do u mean you havent sell gold in a long time???

After checking IP logs it does indeed look like @place2bet's account was compromised and used to scam. @dimka5112 We would like to encourage you to try and create a payment reversal on PayPal at this time and keep us updated here.

19 minutes ago, Night said:

After checking IP logs it does indeed look like @place2bet's account was compromised and used to scam. @dimka5112 We would like to encourage you to try and create a payment reversal on PayPal at this time and keep us updated here.

I already opened a case on PayPal, thank god I used goods and services. 

1 hour ago, place2bet said:

Yeah, I would like to receive a photo of conversation. Because as soon as strings were pulled to show photo he is trying to avoid everything

Evidence is hidden for staff review, I'll let @Decode decide if he wants to show you. Please note we will wait on the status of the PayPal dispute before continuing this dispute. 

@place2bet fact is, account safety is your responsibility. Hence you are required to provide a full refund to the user if the chargeback doesnt go through. While we wait for the outcome, you’ll remain in TWC and will be banned if you are found dealing in the market in the meantime. 

@dimka5112 any update on the chargeback yet?

19 hours ago, Decode said:

@place2bet fact is, account safety is your responsibility. Hence you are required to provide a full refund to the user if the chargeback doesnt go through. While we wait for the outcome, you’ll remain in TWC and will be banned if you are found dealing in the market in the meantime. 

@dimka5112 any update on the chargeback yet?

called paypal, they escalated the claim.

Edited by dimka5112

• 2 weeks later...